*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

30 minutes ago, FootballETX95 said:

My Sabine buds won't like hearing this, but beating GW anytime soon is a pipe dream. GW will forever be more athletic than Sabine in addition to other intangibles that matter.

What are these other intangibles you speak of?  You’re right about being more athletic. 

1 hour ago, FootballETX95 said:

My Sabine buds won't like hearing this, but beating GW anytime soon is a pipe dream. GW will forever be more athletic than Sabine in addition to other intangibles that matter.

Intangibles are more important than being more athletic. 

7 hours ago, FootballETX95 said:

Why do you have to put the curse on us like that? 😡

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

John Boy tried that 2 seasons ago but Daddy said no. This year, secondaries better be in shape. 

Yeah it will be interesting to see our offense with no restraints. I still think you will see a healthy dose of the run. 

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Yeah it will be interesting to see our offense with no restraints. I still think you will see a healthy dose of the run. 

With all that has gone on, I expect to see much of the same this upcoming season. The following year is fair game though lol