*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

4 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I bet we throw more. 

Don't know how true it is, but i'm hearing (just yesterday) sabine boys are looking pretty good during their social distancing private training sessions with a couple of parents. The new QB may have a couple of new (existing players, not new to the district) shiny toys to play with this fall.

1 minute ago, FootballETX95 said:

Don't know how true it is, but i'm hearing (just yesterday) sabine boys are looking pretty good during their social distancing private training sessions with a couple of parents. The new QB may have a couple of new (existing players, not new to the district) shiny toys to play with this fall.

I really don’t know what to expect from Sabine. I don’t see much of a fall off at Qb. The Burns kid will be solid. I just wonder about the OL and DL losses for Sabine. I know they did have a solid JV team. This will be a fun district. 

1 minute ago, FootballETX95 said:

I don't know about any new players. I did see a group at the school one night. I think these kids understand they aren't going to win on athletic ability alone. 

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I really don’t know what to expect from Sabine. I don’t see much of a fall off at Qb. The Burns kid will be solid. I just wonder about the OL and DL losses for Sabine. I know they did have a solid JV team. This will be a fun district. 

If he is the QB I don't think he will run as much as McKinney did. We have to replace a lot, but we should be able to field a team that can compete. I'm hearing we will have to replace a couple coached too.

13 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Their OL/DL was very underrated. As much as folks wanna ride QB1, the bigs up front made that team go. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Their OL/DL was very underrated. As much as folks wanna ride QB1, the bigs up front made that team go. 

That’s what I thought too. The new Qb will be as talented as McKinney but he won’t have the same guys up front. 

18 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

No I thought the jokes were about the number of coaches Tatum has ran through in the last 5 years. 👀👀👀

Actually, the real joke is a “football” school having zero titles.