*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

On 6/17/2020 at 10:59 AM, Eagleborn said:

Stop being nosey. Lol

Saw some video of 2 qb's for us putting in some work yesterday. Also heard we had 150+ show up for the 1st day of summer workouts. I'm not sure how many of those are high school, junior high, boy, girl but still a pretty good turnout. 

7 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Saw some video of 2 qb's for us putting in some work yesterday. Also heard we had 150+ show up for the 1st day of summer workouts. I'm not sure how many of those are high school, junior high, boy, girl but still a pretty good turnout. 

Saw the same video. 

They should just go ahead and break our hearts now because it is coming. The state of Texas is seeing record numbers of infections and the infection rate is souring. That seems to be the trend in all of the Republican states. The Democrats seem to be the only ones who know how to deal with a pandemic. 🙄  We will look back on this years from now and realize that a presidential election cost these kids (my daughter will be a senior) the opportunity to enjoy what every class before them had. I hope everyone stays safe and no one that you know or love gets sick. I just see the writing on the wall with article after article pinpointing  Texas in particular. The powers that be will eventually give in to the political pressure and no one will want the liability of allowing the kids to play ball. 

7 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

They should just go ahead and break our hearts now because it is coming. The state of Texas is seeing record numbers of infections and the infection rate is souring. That seems to be the trend in all of the Republican states. The Democrats seem to be the only ones who know how to deal with a pandemic. 🙄  We will look back on this years from now and realize that a presidential election cost these kids (my daughter will be a senior) the opportunity to enjoy what every class before them had. I hope everyone stays safe and no one that you know or love gets sick. I just see the writing on the wall with article after article pinpointing  Texas in particular. The powers that be will eventually give in to the political pressure and no one will want the liability of allowing the kids to play ball. 

My niece will be a senior as well. She will be devastated if basketball season gets canceled. We have a long ways to go before then though. 

21 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

My niece will be a senior as well. She will be devastated if basketball season gets canceled. We have a long ways to go before then though. 

The deeper into the school year we get, the worse it’ll get. The virus can be slowed down by people staying completely away from people but as soon as things open up again, it’ll take off again. The sooner everybody realizes that it’s just going to be a thing from now on, the better off we’ll be.

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

The deeper into the school year we get, the worse it’ll get. The virus can be slowed down by people staying completely away from people but as soon as things open up again, it’ll take off again. The sooner everybody realizes that it’s just going to be a thing from now on, the better off we’ll be.

I agree. If the media would stop talking about it then it wouldn’t be near as big of a deal. We have to learn to live with it. 

56 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I agree. If the media would stop talking about it then it wouldn’t be near as big of a deal. We have to learn to live with it. 

Media stop talking? Not the far left media in our world. They feed off it. 

22 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

When was the last time someone from Sabine got offered by a power 5 school? It just happened with Baylor offering Fortson. 

I don’t know of any the past 15 years I’ve been keeping up with football.