*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

1 minute ago, Valhalla said:

I thought Sabine was getting a turf field?

Did that fall through or something?

They said they would after they made the playoffs for the second time in school history. 

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

I thought Sabine was getting a turf field?

Did that fall through or something?

I know earlier in the year the school board gave our superintendent approval to get bids to redo the football stadium including turf and a few other things. I haven't seen any updates since then. With everything going on getting turf on a football field is the least of our worries right now.  

48 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Been out of the loop for a bit. Any schools practicing right now or did everyone cancel the summer work outs? 

This week was already scheduled as a down week for most schools in the area before the UIL guidance.  Many are starting back Mon July 13th.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

Any schools for sure going to have an online broadcast this year? 

We will be. 

Guest Tiger03lb
9 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Y’all adding video this year?

Yes sir. He did a couple of times last season. A few games were on Thursday that were okay to live feed/video and the one that he did on a Friday, he got in trouble for and that was the end of Friday video feeds. Lol. 

I don't know if he's going to make it to where you have to pay for it or not this season. Just get ready for a bunch of "oh my" lol. 

On 7/29/2020 at 9:26 PM, Bclove05 said:

I know they talked about it here. We got the equipment. Just gotta find personnel to run it all. 

Guaranteed seat at the game with tickets a hot commodity. Might be easy to find someone. 

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Guaranteed seat at the game with tickets a hot commodity. Might be easy to find someone. 

I’m currently not able to commit to every home game. With the company I work for filing bankruptcy a few weeks ago that may change though. 🤣