*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

14 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Lol what’s considered pretty fast in WO? 

got a few that will lay some solid times down, got 1 that will more than likely medal in the 400M in state before he leaves HS... I know 400 doesnt always translate to football because its that long speed

15 minutes ago, WOBooster said:

got a few that will lay some solid times down, got 1 that will more than likely medal in the 400M in state before he leaves HS... I know 400 doesnt always translate to football because its that long speed, but he ran your WR down multiple times in the game last year from 20+ yards back and he was only a SO. Dont know which eagle you are from, ND?

Boyd was only a SO as well, and to be honest, he’s not fast, just great hands. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

How everyone look tonight?

I'd say we looked pretty solid for the first live action. Holman and the new OC got a good problem at QB. All 3 looked pretty good. Will be interesting to see who they decide QB1 is.

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

Our kicking game will still be good. 

Same kid? And don't try to have a good season and then start sand bagging immediately lol. I expect the Cards to try to build on last year's success. Will be hard to follow that historical Cardinal season but I am sure now that the taste of winning is there, they'll be hungry for more. 

8 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Same kid? And don't try to have a good season and then start sand bagging immediately lol. I expect the Cards to try to build on last year's success. Will be hard to follow that historical Cardinal season but I am sure now that the taste of winning is there, they'll be hungry for more. 

No that kid signed with ETBU. His younger brother is a senior this year.
I’m still not sure what to expect from us this year. I think we will be ok. The kids are motivated and the coaches will get the most out of the talent we have.

7 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

I'd say we looked pretty solid for the first live action. Holman and the new OC got a good problem at QB. All 3 looked pretty good. Will be interesting to see who they decide QB1 is.

I see y’all still haven’t settled at Qb. I figured the experiments would be over by now. 

5 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I see y’all still haven’t settled at Qb. I figured the experiments would be over by now. 

They got a QB1, IMO. 

Seeing all three in the live half was expected considering everyone at all positions rotated all night. 

6 minutes ago, CoachCarright said:

WO will skull drag sabine this year. These kids work here. As for Rex sharp - He will be gone the second the Sup. or school board grow a pair. He hired a coach before they even told the previous coach he wasn't coming back. What a great man he is. 

WO will skull drag sabine this year................... wow. I’m digging the optimism though. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

WO will skull drag sabine this year................... wow. I’m digging the optimism though. 

well you notice after the scrimmage WR fans arent chirping too much right? WO will be better this year, which may not sound like a lot after 0-10, but in the 2 live quarters last night WR had about as many negative plays as they did positive. They did score on one busted assignment, but after 30 min it was 6-0. And the NG who was "going to be rag dolling people" didnt dominate and was pushed off the LOS more than a few times

3 minutes ago, WOBooster said:

well you notice after the scrimmage WR fans arent chirping too much right? WO will be better this year, which may not sound like a lot after 0-10, but in the 2 live quarters last night WR had about as many negative plays as they did positive. They did score on one busted assignment, but after 30 min it was 6-0. And the NG who was "going to be rag dolling people" didnt dominate and was pushed off the LOS more than a few times

Good to hear positive coming from a true WO fan. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CoachCarright said:

WO will skull drag sabine this year. These kids work here. As for Rex sharp - He will be gone the second the Sup. or school board grow a pair. He hired a coach before they even told the previous coach he wasn't coming back. What a great man he is. 

Whoever you are, just shut up before you run your mouth too much.  You know nothing.  Plus, WO was 0-10 last year.  You don't magically go from no wins to really good in just 10 months time.