*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

3 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Who acting like a powerhouse? It’s just funny how we’ve owned y’all for decades and you want to talk about how bad we’ve been for the last 5 and as bad as we’ve been y’all still can’t beat us. Bless yalls hearts.   🤣🤣🤣

I thought New Boston was a powerhouse. 

Maxpreps thinks we are. 😂

14 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Who acting like a powerhouse? It’s just funny how we’ve owned y’all for decades and you want to talk about how bad we’ve been for the last 5 and as bad as we’ve been y’all still can’t beat us. Bless yalls hearts.   🤣🤣🤣

Its all good, yall keep doing you. And dont need your blessings but thanks

I can assure you that this person on here is just trying to make people mad.  All of the coaches that have left Sabine hope for nothing but the best for these boys and girls.  The coaches that have moved on are happy at their new schools and their kids are happy.  Good luck Cardinals.  Beat Spring Hill!!!!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CoachCarright said:

WO will skull drag sabine this year. These kids work here. As for Rex sharp - He will be gone the second the Sup. or school board grow a pair. He hired a coach before they even told the previous coach he wasn't coming back. What a great man he is. 

I'm Sorry but WO will not beat Sabine this year nor will yall be any good.... If you have a Problem with Rex Sharp why don't you grow a pair and talk to him directly? All of this BIG talk on the internet makes you a tough guy i guess🤔." What a great man"!!!! I mean you worked there, so that mean you certainly know how to get there. If you're not going to do #### SHUT UP and COACH! Those kids and community love REX SHARP! GO CARDINALS!