*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

1 hour ago, BulldogNation30 said:

I'm Sorry but WO will not beat Sabine this year nor will yall be any good.... If you have a Problem with Rex Sharp why don't you grow a pair and talk to him directly? All of this BIG talk on the internet makes you a tough guy i guess🤔." What a great man"!!!! I mean you worked there, so that mean you certainly know how to get there. If you're not going to do #### SHUT UP and COACH! Those kids and community love REX SHARP! GO CARDINALS!

This Coach Carright  that keeps talking on here is not an ex-coach.  It’s someone trying to stir up ####.  Not going to give this anymore life.  It’s been reported.  

32 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

While I think we’ll play different QBs at times, I feel like we’ll have one main guy. 

I’ve always thought it depended on the kids and how the team responds to it. If the kids pull for each other when they come out and they understand their roles it is fine. If they aren’t happy and there’s no real leadership from that position it can be difficult. 

On 8/23/2020 at 11:43 AM, GWBears01 said:

😂 hey I may not have liked everything I saw on Friday but I don’t doubt this group of kids. I know the talent is there. How y’all feeling about that 3 Qb rotation ? 👀👀

"There can only be one." We got our guy now. Offense looking pretty good.