*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

9 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

You guys still had the athletes to win that game. The whole team acted like they went into shock once he was out. 

Yeah, they was shocked that he was playing hurt against MV when he got hurt the week before. Do you even think before you post? No need for a response, it likely won’t make any sense either. 

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yeah, they was shocked that he was playing hurt against MV when he got hurt the week before. Do you even think before you post? No need for a response, it likely won’t make any sense either. 

It’s not news that he got hurt the week before. We heard you guys cry about it all week on the what could’ve beens. All I was saying is even without OB Tatum had a lot more talent then MV. If that doesn’t make sense to you then sorry. 

20 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

It’s not news that he got hurt the week before. We heard you guys cry about it all week on the what could’ve beens. All I was saying is even without OB Tatum had a lot more talent then MV. If that doesn’t make sense to you then sorry. 

You made it sound like our players were in shock that he wasn’t 100% for the MV game.  I was just like how they in shock, OB been hurt for a solid week. Lol

• 5 months later...
11 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

GW have a new DC?

Good luck to the few from this district that’s heading to the state meet. Don’t see anyone with a chance for a gold but anything can happen. 

That's the word on the street is that we have a new dc.