*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

Guest Tiger03lb
9 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Good Lord I hope the defense improves 😂 

Y'all too 😆

Guest Tiger03lb

So is Tatum going to run the table in district this upcoming year? Should be a front runner with everyone coming back and some of the regions team taking a step back with new players stepping in

53 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

So is Tatum going to run the table in district this upcoming year? Should be a front runner with everyone coming back and some of the regions team taking a step back with new players stepping in

We aren’t stepping back much (if any) on offense and time will tell on the defense. I would say we can’t do anything but get better on that side 😂 

2 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Is yall's QB coming back next year?

No but we have a few options that will not slow us down. I would say the loss of the home run threat (Carter) is the biggest offensive loss on offense but he didn’t even play against Tatum. DJ Allen has added size and strength and will be a nightmare for defenses. 

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

No but we have a few options that will not slow us down. I would say the loss of the home run threat (Carter) is the biggest offensive loss on offense but he didn’t even play against Tatum. DJ Allen has added size and strength and will be a nightmare for defenses. 

He's there because he thinks his kid is a stud QB. True story. But

31 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

He's there because he thinks his kid is a stud QB. True story. But

No idea about all of that but we just need a quarterback that throw it 5 yards to DJ and he can do the rest. He will also hand it off a lot 😂. This is GW. 

41 minutes ago, coolbear99 said:

I watched some film on him. I can see him starting on jv. I think we have a quarterback in place. 

Seems to have some pretty good size on him. I agree we’re in good shape with Kolin at QB. Probably would be more explosive though with DJ and Kolin at WR. 

12 hours ago, BearFan13 said:

Seems to have some pretty good size on him. I agree we’re in good shape with Kolin at QB. Probably would be more explosive though with DJ and Kolin at WR. 

Can't forget about the Wilson kid