*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

Just now, Bclove05 said:

@Golfingnutis cool though. I hear she makes amazing sammiches, but I've never been blessed with one. You would think with all the beat downs we get from Gladewater she would make me one. Then again we usually return the favor in every other sport.

They are a blessing!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just now, Bclove05 said:

@Golfingnutis cool though. I hear she makes amazing sammiches, but I've never been blessed with one. You would think with all the beat downs we get from Gladewater she would make me one. Then again we usually return the favor in every other sport.

maybe she don't know how to make sammiches or the ones she does make taste like cr@&, just the ones she feeds them to makes her fell good by telling herΒ they're amazing?Β Β 

18 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

this is a dog eat dog world in here, if your not the predator, you are the prey! better keep up or don't log back on!Β 

Like I said, everything we say says something about us. Fortunately, I know I'm not a predator or the prey.

By the way, I've been on this site a really long time. I doubt anyone or anything could get me off.Β 

14 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Like I said, everything we say says something about us. Fortunately, I know I'm not a predator or the prey.

By the way, I've been on this site a really long time. I doubt anyone or anything could get me off.Β 

December will be 16 years for me. That’s almost half my life. πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kooldown54 said:

mane, come on!Β  there's not 1 thread Tatum fans jump on without mentioning the GW/Tat game or the shoulda, woulda, coulda comments!Β  Yall keep GW in ya mouths more than their ol'ladies do!Β 

So we're turning this thread into a Gladewater/Tatum game thread!Β 

10 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

December will be 16 years for me. That’s almost half my life. πŸ˜‚

I just read this forum for a few years before I finally emailed Smoaky and told them that no matter how many accounts I made, or what email I used, it wouldn't send me the confirmation to continue. Then BAM, a star was born.Β 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Yep. After y’all lost to WO we should favored by more πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

We should not have lost that game, but if everyone knew the struggles we've faced at this point in the season, they'd understand lmao.Β 

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

Oh yeah, well let me go pull some posts from the Atlanta/GW game last year. I heard plenty of excuses for that.Β 

please dont!!Β  they have a hard time not talking about the loss to GW now, dont throw them another bone to chase!Β 

6 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

I'm not offended. I've been on here too long to let anything offend me.Β 

Besides, if the Tatum 3 can't offend me, no one can. πŸ˜‚

Maybe we respect you more than the other yahoos? Or then again, where's my sammich?