*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

I guess you missed the jk part. 

I seent it lol. We gotta get ready for Winny or Pottsboro. We'll probably play all of the starters. We get loser of Winny/Pott. Part of me wants Minny for travel purposes. Part of me wants Pottsboro because I don't wanna sit through another 4 quarters of that stupid type of offense. I absolutely hate watching wing T, Slot T, Flexbone, etc. type teams......makes me want to throw up. It's an effective system....but watching linemen dive at knees for 4 qtrs gets old. 

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

we need everybody healthy for playoffs and cut out penltys and we will be fine.

If you guys make it to the second round, you'll have to play a perfect game against GV. Unless they have a bad game or a wet ballgame

13 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

I seent it lol. We gotta get ready for Winny or Pottsboro. We'll probably play all of the starters. We get loser of Winny/Pott. Part of me wants Minny for travel purposes. Part of me wants Pottsboro because I don't wanna sit through another 4 quarters of that stupid type of offense. I absolutely hate watching wing T, Slot T, Flexbone, etc. type teams......makes me want to throw up. It's an effective system....but watching linemen dive at knees for 4 qtrs gets old. 

Finney is 1-0 against Tatum in the playoffs.... 

Tatum not seeing that type of offense throughout the year could play a big factor 

18 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Sabine cut blocked fri night on both O and D. Smh

2 hours ago, PapaBear1 said:

Sabine cut blocked fri night on both O and D. Smh

There was a couple players the fullback was coming around to make a block and he he could not make a block on Sabine Sabine player because he was trying to cut block him. 

22 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Been out of town all weekend. Saw y’all put to a goose egg in the first half and wondered did y’all not get to practice again or y’all still rusty ?

Saw y'all let our 6th place team hang 44 on yall. Y'all decide to sit y'alls defense and let the Cowboys D come play? Sorry Bc.....nothing but love for ya big dawg. Y'all do yall, we'll do us. Better get to practicing. Art Briles saw that 369 yards Sabine threw for on y'all and he is giddy as all get out. 

Just now, Eagle8 said:

Saw y'all let our 6th place team hang 44 on yall. Y'all decide to sit y'alls defense and let the Cowboys D come play? Sorry Bc.....nothing but love for ya big dawg. Y'all do yall, we'll do us. Better get to practicing. Art Briles saw that 369 yards Sabine threw for on y'all and he is giddy as all get out. 

We will be fine on defense. Had a few kids out and since it was 43-17 at half I’m sure the kids let their guard down a little. You know I couldn’t pass the chance to rile EB up 😂 

25 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

We will be fine on defense. Had a few kids out and since it was 43-17 at half I’m sure the kids let their guard down a little. You know I couldn’t pass the chance to rile EB up 😂 

Let me know when you accomplish that. 

34 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Don’t have to apologize to me. We deserve to be there. We saw Friday night what the offense is capable of though. I hope to see more this week. 

45 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

He still gotta stop the Bears