*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

2 hours ago, coolbear99 said:

I'm use to seeing offensive linemen cut block but when I seen the defensive linemen going at the knees I was like that's crazy and they done it all night. 

I played in a game here at WO against Carthage where for a solid quarter our DC had us DL cut the OL the whole time. Big boys got tired of it and started jumping on us. I broke my ankle from a 350 lb dude jumping on my back. It’s not common for defenses to cut, but when faced against bigger guys it’s really the only option you have. Better to make a pile than to get moved off the LOS. 

i think we did that the whole game I was just nursing a broke ankle during the meantime and just remember doing it myself for a whole quarter. That was against Boo Beechum and that team.

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I hope the fans and posters can support each team in the playoffs. I know EB hates every team in this district except Sabine and NB, but it’d be nice to see everyone else supporting each team. Hopefully we can all get 100% for round 1. 

Yea....... you know nothing. But carry on with yo assuming. 

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I hope the fans and posters can support each team in the playoffs. I know EB hates every team in this district except Sabine and NB, but it’d be nice to see everyone else supporting each team. Hopefully we can all get 100% for round 1. 

I think D6 is very underrated as a whole. White oak impressed me alot on Friday. I hate white oak but I’ll be pulling for y’all.

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I’ll root for every team. Some fans make it hard to root for their team, but I’ll stick with the district. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I’ll root for every team. Some fans make it hard to root for their team, but I’ll stick with the district. 

I will to. I want each team we play especially in district to do good. It seems the hate is real for a couple folks on here.

I don’t think D6 is underrated. The 2 teams that are ranked deserve to be ranked. If WO would have played a full schedule and won all those games they would probably be ranked too. Atlanta has played a tough schedule and has lost to many games to be ranked.

9 minutes ago, Eagle921 said:

I think D6 is very underrated as a whole. White oak impressed me alot on Friday. I hate white oak but I’ll be pulling for y’all.

I think we have the potential to have some good games amongst the two districts. I never really hated Tatum until I saw how much a couple stooges hated us. TBH I personally was grateful to play Tatum because we knew how good they were at that time and wanted to play teams like that. I’ll pull for each team in this district though.

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Assuming what?

That the N word was used by us. Caused quite a stir amongst a lot folks in town. I saw the film and don’t think this was the case. I’m actually leaning towards the fact that it was a false accusation made up to explain the on fieild behaviors 

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

That the N word was used by us. Caused quite a stir amongst a lot folks in town. I saw the film and don’t think this was the case. I’m actually leaning towards the fact that it was a false accusation made up to explain the on fieild behaviors 

The film you saw had the players mix’s? Fancy. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

I don’t want to go into too much detail, but the incident in question looked entirely like it was Tatums fault and not of our own. 

Don’t worry we were cut blocking. We had about a 2% chance of still getting in the playoffs so we were trying to win a game that didn’t matter to some. 

• Stinks 1

8 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

It’s been happening for years. Happened when high school and before me.

4 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I don’t want to go into too much detail, but the incident in question looked entirely like it was Tatums fault and not of our own. 

I don’t want to go into detail either which is why I haven’t. 

2 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Don’t worry we were cut blocking. We had about a 2% chance of still getting in the playoffs so we were trying to win a game that didn’t matter to some. 

I didn’t say it was wrong I just said I’ve never seen a defensive player cut a FB trying to lead block 😂 

1 minute ago, Eagle921 said:

It’s been happening for years. Happened when high school and before me.

That’s what I’ve heard, but I can say that my team never did this. I’ve heard a dude younger than me admit he did this in school, but My age group wasn’t ever apart of it. 

Just now, Racer55 said:

That’s what I’ve heard, but I can say that my team never did this. I’ve heard a dude younger than me admit he did this in school, but My age group wasn’t ever apart of it. 

Man I’ buddies with a couple a people from white oak and I would’ve never expected it. Good people from white oak. But I don’t know some them kids man.

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

I don’t want to go into detail either which is why I haven’t. 

That’s cool, just know that a lot of people involved with the team have now been brought into it, and it should be dealt with accordingly. Not saying that we did do it and that the kids even if they did do it would fess up to it. It’s certainly being talked about. We don’t condone that and would hope that one day we can get away from the bad rep that some folks have of us. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

That’s cool, just know that a lot of people involved with the team have now been brought into it, and it should be dealt with accordingly. Not saying that we did do it and that the kids even if they did do it would fess up to it. It’s certainly being talked about. We don’t condone that and would hope that one day we can get away from the bad rep that some folks have of us. 

That rep has been for years though.