*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

1 minute ago, Eagle921 said:

Man I’ buddies with a couple a people from white oak and I would’ve never expected it. Good people from white oak. But I don’t know some them kids man.

I’m not after some of the threats adults were making towards our #64 after his face mask penalty. I think racer is probably a good dude. He just likes to stir things up. lol

8 minutes ago, Eagle921 said:

Man I’ buddies with a couple a people from white oak and I would’ve never expected it. Good people from white oak. But I don’t know some them kids man.

I’ve heard some stuff about us from back in the day and I trust the guys that told me 100%. I know it happened before me and after me, but know that we don’t condone it here. It’s not cool. 

edit. Now I’ve been low blowed before and also low blowed a dude myself though. 

40 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I hope the fans and posters can support each team in the playoffs. I know EB hates every team in this district except Sabine and NB, but it’d be nice to see everyone else supporting each team. Hopefully we can all get 100% for round 1. 

EB likes to ruffle feathers but he shows support in his own little way lol. 

7 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I’m not after some of the threats adults were making towards our #64 after his face mask penalty. I think racer is probably a good dude. He just likes to stir things up. lol

I troll a lot, up until the end of then game, but afterwards for the most part will support each team. I stayed out of that stuff that happend with y’all though. Some folks were upset about that pretty bad.

7 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

EB likes to ruffle feathers but he shows support in his own little way lol. 

Yeah TBH my feathers got ruffled a bit, our team had a 100% turn around from last year and are competing well. I just hate that a good game IMO is being overshadowed now in this charged time we’re currently in. 

24 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I troll a lot, up until the end of then game, but afterwards for the most part will support each team. I stayed out of that stuff that happend with y’all though. Some folks were upset about that pretty bad.

You should’ve seen the Tatum Facebook post jesus I couldn’t hardly stand to ready most of it.

Just now, Eagle921 said:

You should’ve seen the Tatum Facebook post jesus I couldn’t hardly stand to ready most of it.

No way am I saying it’s right to make the accusations they were making bc the same thing was happening when I was in high school but these people nowadays Jesus.

26 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah TBH my feathers got ruffled a bit, our team had a 100% turn around from last year and are competing well. I just hate that a good game IMO is being overshadowed now in this charged time we’re currently in. 

Did you blow the horn during the anthem on Friday ? If not I’m disappointed in you 😂

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

District wraps up tonight. Even though it may not have met our expectations as fans it’s still been fun. Good luck to all tonight and the four in the playoffs. 

Yep we sure didn’t want it to end tonight. We’re excited with the direction the program is going though. 

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I can see where you could think he meant just district play, but I think he meant the season as a whole, and a few teams are really disappointed in how their season turned out but was still fun. 

We didn’t know what to expect really. To begin the season we thought we would just need to beat Atlanta or Jefferson to get the 4th playoff spot. I’m not sure anyone saw White Oak having the turn around they did. 

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

We didn’t know what to expect really. To begin the season we thought we would just need to beat Atlanta or Jefferson to get the 4th playoff spot. I’m not sure anyone saw White Oak having the turn around they did. 

I would say in my opinion, Sabine, Jefferson, and Atlanta all had disappointing season. Sabine looked to build on their success from the last couple years. I’m sure Atlanta and Jefferson didn’t expect to have to beat each other just to get the last spot.