*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

42 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Dudes been dropped how long and finally got themselves a outright district title..... #cloud9

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Congrats on making the playoffs. I know it had to be tough last year sitting at home.   We have now been the 1 seed three years in a row.  

4 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Get called on BS? The truth is EB’s comment got y’all in yalls feelers and y’all started talking. Plain and simple. 

The truth is GW is tatums daddy now and y’all can’t stand it. 

maybe one day y’all won’t be young or rusty. I doubt it though. 

Just now, BearFan13 said:

The truth is GW is tatums daddy now and y’all can’t stand it. 

EB said y’all dropped down and finally won outright title. BS or no? Y’all got in your feelers over it because of yalls overinflated perception of your team. BTW, congrats on beating Tatum, yalls Super Bowl. 🤣🤣🤣

Thats all y’all got to brag about. Bless it. 

3 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

EB said y’all dropped down and finally won outright title. BS or no? Y’all got in your feelers over it because of yalls overinflated perception of your team. BTW, congrats on beating Tatum, yalls Super Bowl. 🤣🤣🤣

Thats all y’all got to brag about. Bless it. 

After about the 1,000th time of bringing up “co-champs” like it’s some type of insult lol. GW has been first seed since dropping down every year. I could care less we share a trophy with a team that we beat both years. Now bring the OB excuses 

2 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

After about the 1,000th time of bringing up “co-champs” like it’s some type of insult lol. GW has been first seed since dropping down every year. I could care less we share a trophy with a team that we beat both years. Now bring the OB excuses 

Just not sure why y’all get in your feelings so dang easy.  EB made a statement and and y’all start making stuff up. That’s how we know you’re in your feelings. Lo

24 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Just not sure why y’all get in your feelings so dang easy.  EB made a statement and and y’all start making stuff up. That’s how we know you’re in your feelings. Lo

What did I make up? You’re buddy wants to talk about being co champs after we dropped down. Good grief you guys went 0-10 dropping down. 

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I’m just spinning like y’all do. 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t have to spin much at all, look at the last handful of matchups and you can see who the superior team is. Those trophies won’t do anything for you guys this year and dang sure won’t help you if you meet GW again this year 

1 minute ago, BearFan13 said:

Don’t have to spin much at all, look at the last handful of matchups and you can see who the superior team is. Those trophies won’t do anything for you guys this year and dang sure won’t help you if you meet GW again this year 

You way too uptight. Simmer down Francis. It’s Game Day and we both going to the playoffs. Time to have some fun. 

8 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

You way too uptight. Simmer down Francis. It’s Game Day and we both going to the playoffs. Time to have some fun. 

I’ll be there to support the district regardless. I was there in Gilmer when you guys played Mount Vernon. 

2 hours ago, BearFan13 said:

Maybe EB will disappear for the day like last time lol. That or he will bring up Tatums trophy covered in cobwebs. 

Which would you rather have? Me disappear or the ultimate trophy. Currently siitingbat neither