**5-3A Division 1**

chevyman

41 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Potts qb looks to be gimpy on the film i watched from the Rains game. Anyone know how he is? Dude can toss it around though for sure i just know he likes to use his legs too.

Noticed that as well, when he runs he acts like he doesn’t want to and slides every time he gets the chance. 

Bonham forfeited to Potts already 

Commerce/Rains will be a good game, will have to give the edge to Rains being at home +7

Mineola/Howe The last time they played was the Reg. Semi's of 2016 and Howe almost knocked the Jackets out of the play-offs. The Jackets will TCB.

Winny/MV Like they always say "throw the records out anything can happen". You would think MV has the firepower to win easily...but Winny....never count them out is all I can say. 

Dist. standings:

MV  4-0

Potts 4-1 (this weeks forfeit counted) 

Minny 3-1

Winny 3-1

Comm. 2-2

Rains 1-3

Howe 0-4

Bonham 0-5 (this weeks forfeit counted)   

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Commerce/Rains will be a good game, will have to give the edge to Rains being at home +7

Mineola/Howe The last time they played was the Reg. Semi's of 2016 and Howe almost knocked the Jackets out of the play-offs. The Jackets will TCB.

Winny/MV Like they always say "throw the records out anything can happen". You would think MV has the firepower to win easily...but Winny....never count them out is all I can say. 

Dist. standings:

MV  4-0

Minny 3-1

Winny 3-1

Comm. 2-2

Rains 1-3

Howe 0-4

Would like to see the scenario of MV and Minny winning out and potts getting 3rd to face a possible game between potts/Tatum in bi district. 

7 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Would like to see the scenario of MV and Minny winning out and potts getting 3rd to face a possible game between potts/Tatum in bi district. 

I honestly think Winnsboro will give Potts a lot of trouble. Imagine MV and Winnsboro beating Potts and a Potts/GW rematch in the first round. That’d be awesome 

Guest Tiger03lb
24 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

I honestly think Winnsboro will give Potts a lot of trouble. Imagine MV and Winnsboro beating Potts and a Potts/GW rematch in the first round. That’d be awesome 

It could happen. I honestly see them in the bottom bracket now, facing GV or Koff in the second round. We would like a little payback. Lol. But no telling what will happen in district 5. Fun district 

58 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

It could happen. I honestly see them in the bottom bracket now, facing GV or Koff in the second round. We would like a little payback. Lol. But no telling what will happen in district 5. Fun district 

Well one fact is region 2 is gonna be fun to watch.

On 10/19/2020 at 8:04 AM, gamewatcher63 said:

Dist. standings:

MV  4-0

Minny 3-1

Winny 3-1

Comm. 2-3(this weeks forfeit counted) 

Rains 2-3(this weeks forfeit counted)

Howe 0-4

Updated : Commerce forfeits to Rains over COVID