**5-3A Division 1**

chevyman

1 minute ago, gamewatcher63 said:

The Jackets have other guys who can run the ball well, they did some damage against Howe after Sneed was shut down after the Half...

I dont personally see Rains being able to stop the run all that well cause we ran it at will on them. I do think they should move the ball on you guys but will it be enough? Not sure that it will

10 minutes ago, chevyman said:

I dont personally see Rains being able to stop the run all that well cause we ran it at will on them. I do think they should move the ball on you guys but will it be enough? Not sure that it will

Jackets need to be ready...Rains will be playing for their play-off lives. 

2 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

I think Mineola can pull the win out...especially if Rains turns the ball over like they did against MV. 8 fumbles...Come on, man!!! 

A part of the reason why I’m picking them! I don’t expect another 8 fumble performance. However, last time they played on a wet field with a slippery ball they couldn’t hang on to it. If Rains has 3+ turnovers I don’t think they have a chance, but if they play a clean game watch out 

So Commerce has played 5 games only. Won 4(Edgewood,LoneOak)(DIST. Bonham,Howe)  and 1 by forfeit(Leonard)

They forfeited district games to Potts,Rains, and Winnsboro.

How much you wanna bet they will play against Minny...the only team in district to play all 10 games I believe.

Guess we will find out this week... 

3 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

whats the senerio for district 5

MIN 5-1 only loss is MV, last dist game at Comm.

WIN 5-1 only loss is MIN last dist game at POTTS

POTTS 5-1 only loss is MIN last dist game vs WIN

MV 4-2 losses to WIN and POTTS last dist game at Howe

I believe MIN should beat Comm, POTTS at home against WIN will be a tough one but home field advantage to POTTS, MV will beat Howe.

So I believe after next week it will be

MIN 6-1

POTTS 6-1

Win 5-2

MV 5-2 

District 6 top 3 are basically locked. Atlanta has Jefferson, with a win which is likely, Atlanta gets the 4 seed. So this is the most likely scenario.

1. Gladewater

2. Tatum

3. White Oak

4. Atlanta

According to your prediction

Round 1 

Gladewater vs Mount Vernon

Tatum vs Winnsboro

White Oak vs Pottsboro

Atlanta vs Mineola. 

The top and bottom games are a lock. The 2nd and 3rd place teams could potentially flip depending on the final week battle in Pottsboro. 

Guest Tiger03lb
23 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

I heard last week the UIL was considering letting the 1st and 2nd seeds hosting the first round. Wonder if that will happen.  

9 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

I heard the same thing

It would be nice to if it was the first two games