**5-3A Division 1**

chevyman

26 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

I heard last week the UIL was considering letting the 1st and 2nd seeds hosting the first round. Wonder if that will happen.  

I think both districts have to have unanimous agreement from all 8 playoff teams.  One #4 team can say no and it won’t be approved by UIL.

5 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

So Commerce at home, rested up, haven't played in 2 weeks... on Senior night, not going to the play-offs, got nothing to lose...most of the Seniors last game ever....and they have some really good looking players. Yeah...I'm a little nervous. Just hope the Jackets can stay healthy.  

Yes they aren’t a bad team by any means and have some athletes. I’m sure Mineola players will be ready with district championship on the line. What happens if Mineola loses? 3 way tie for 2nd-4th? 

2 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Yes they aren’t a bad team by any means and have some athletes. I’m sure Mineola players will be ready with district championship on the line. What happens if Mineola loses? 3 way tie for 2nd-4th? 

I was just speaking with someone about this earlier. I mean i think we all know it probably wont happen but you just never really know. 

5 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

4 way tie for first. Right now as it stands points wise with Winny and Potts still to play...

Mineola +17

Winny  -12

Potts  0

Mt V   7

If I got that right and yalls cap is the same as ours (17), Potts could cap Winny and end up with 17 points. I would assume Mineola gets 1st seed with the head up win over Potts. If Potts beats Winny by 8 or more, Potts 2nd seed, MV 3, Winny 4. Winny would have to beat Potts by 13 to get second seed, MV 3, Potts 4. Lots of ifs still. I took the liberty to only give Mineola a 6 point win over Potts because as far as I know, in overtime, there is no point after attempt so those 2 points wouldn’t count. 

This is all if Minny got beat soooo...

31 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

4 way tie for first. Right now as it stands points wise with Winny and Potts still to play...

Mineola +17

Winny  -12

Potts  0

Mt V   7

If I got that right and yalls cap is the same as ours (17), Potts could cap Winny and end up with 17 points. I would assume Mineola gets 1st seed with the head up win over Potts. If Potts beats Winny by 8 or more, Potts 2nd seed, MV 3, Winny 4. Winny would have to beat Potts by 13 to get second seed, MV 3, Potts 4. Lots of ifs still. I took the liberty to only give Mineola a 6 point win over Potts because as far as I know, in overtime, there is no point after attempt so those 2 points wouldn’t count. 

This is all if Minny got beat soooo...

But the winner of Winnsboro and Pottsboro would only have one district loss therefore they are district champs if Minny loses. Unless I’m missing something 

21-20 min halftime 

Comm. coaches have the team chanting they should be in the playoffs. Well quit ducking the good teams and play. Commerce is playing dirty and the coaches are cowards cussing at the Jacket players. Mineola has already lost 1 player to injury so what I was worried about is coming true. Once again Commerce coaches are punk cowards