**5-3A Division 1**

chevyman

26 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Just for a conversation, what are the most logical scenarios that this district will end up in? Bottom side of the bracket is looking very tough with Koff, GV. Top side will be tough as well with GW and 1st out of D5. 

It's going to be fun watching how Reg. 2 shakes out...whoever makes it out will be battle tested. 

2 hours ago, chevyman said:

Just for a conversation, what are the most logical scenarios that this district will end up in? Bottom side of the bracket is looking very tough with Koff, GV. Top side will be tough as well with GW and 1st out of D5. 

You misspelled Tatum. 😉

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, chevyman said:

GW probably has the easiest road to the 3rd round. That bottom bracket is tough. It's not even worth going through the scenarios yet. After this week we'll have a better feel. Has anyone thought about winny winning out the rest of the season? That would throw a loop in the whole thing. I could see them doing that. Potts run d isn't that good.

5 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

GW probably has the easiest road to the 3rd round. That bottom bracket is tough. It's not even worth going through the scenarios yet. After this week we'll have a better feel. Has anyone thought about winny winning out the rest of the season? That would throw a loop in the whole thing. I could see them doing that. Potts run d isn't that good.

Music to our ears lol

Guest Tiger03lb
11 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Music to our ears lol

I'm sure it is. Lol. Imo, District 5 run d all together isn't the greatest. Minny probably has the best run d out of the District. Who would you rather see in the first round? 

3 hours ago, chevyman said:

Realistically it’s looking like Mineola (6-1), Potts (6-1), Winnsboro (5-2),MV (5-2)

Ideally it would be MV (6-1), Minny (6-1), Potts (5-2), Winnsboro (5-2)

I think MV has a chance to beat Potts, but we don’t have a lot of speed in the secondary. Wish we played a receiver or two in the secondary but Briles seems set in his ways.