Melissa Needs Week 3 and a Week 4

RedRed15

Saw the Melissa HC post this morning that someone dropped them for week 4. Crazy that teams would drop someone at this point. Only people still looking for games are the people that nobody wants to play. Wonder who they will end up playing and if it will be some kind of crazy travel?

Going to be hard to find a game.... Melissa done hired ol Spann who was a All American QB in High School.... this is like getting someone the caliber of Bill Belicheck.... had it not been for an injury where he lost his ear lobe in High School i think the man still may be playing football himself... he could run the ball like mike vick and had the accuracy of drew brees... total package.  

• LOL! 1

On 2/5/2020 at 9:40 AM, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Saw the Melissa HC post this morning that someone dropped them for week 4. Crazy that teams would drop someone at this point. Only people still looking for games are the people that nobody wants to play. Wonder who they will end up playing and if it will be some kind of crazy travel?

DF dropped them and they picked up Austin Achieve. 

2 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Who in the world is Austin Achieve?

Austin Achieve played 6 man last year. They were 5-4 and lost a game 96-49 and 80-30. Guess they are transitioning to 11 man. Welcome to big boy football. As a Melissa fan I would rather have a bye than play this game.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Texski said:

Austin Achieve played 6 man last year. They were 5-4 and lost a game 96-49 and 80-30. Guess they are transitioning to 11 man. Welcome to big boy football. As a Melissa fan I would rather have a bye than play this game.

Holy cow - maybe that will be an opportunity to get some JV kids a few varsity reps.