From Coach Lawson: 

Scrimmage 1 Harleton 
Scrimmage 2 Logansport 
Beckville 
EF
Groveton 
Ore City 
Clarksville 

Sites for each game will be decided after district schedule is set. I believe that meeting is next week. 

I think EF is at Joaquin this year.

Just wanted to confirm facts here... it is 100% true that Tenaha did back out of the Week 5 matchup with Joaquin... we have decided to go ahead and play our district game against Lovelady that week... Joaquin did offer Week 3, but Tenaha was already booked, and Tenaha countered with week 1, but Joaquin was booked... but just to be clear, yes, we backed out of the game Week 5 and will be playing our UiL assigned opponent..we almost considered a forfeit of the district game just to play a non district game against Joaquin, but we decided not to... no... wait... that’s actually a lie... we just backed out of a week 5 non district game to play a district game... 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, allbig8 said:

Just wanted to confirm facts here... it is 100% true that Tenaha did back out of the Week 5 matchup with Joaquin... we have decided to go ahead and play our district game against Lovelady that week... Joaquin did offer Week 3, but Tenaha was already booked, and Tenaha countered with week 1, but Joaquin was booked... but just to be clear, yes, we backed out of the game Week 5 and will be playing our UiL assigned opponent..we almost considered a forfeit of the district game just to play a non district game against Joaquin, but we decided not to... no... wait... that’s actually a lie... we just backed out of a week 5 non district game to play a district game... 

That has got to be the best explanation for playing a cream puff that I’ve ever heard....😂....Godspeed and good luck to the Tigers. Hope they win state championship...... 

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Who’s the cream puff?

Rams and Tigers have traditionally played week 1. They couldn’t past two years because of common district. In my opinion this game should’ve taken place any week prior to district. Tigers being in 7 team district obviously made it more challenging but it is a rival game and only separated by few miles so I would’ve thought both parties would’ve done everything possible to make it happen. So anyone in Tenaha pre district schedule is a cream puff..... and maybe both parties exhausted all avenues. Just venting frustrations on this game not happening. Evbody need to get out of their feelings.....