uniballer

Non-District Schedules

5 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Gladewater

Week 1- Gilmer

Week 2- Spring Hill

Week 3- Center

Week 4- Kilgore

Get out of this gauntlet injury free, bears should be well prepared for district play.

• Like 1

Colmesneil updated:

Scrimmage 1 - Conroe Northside

Scrimmage 2 - Hull-Daisetta

Week 1 - Houston KIPP Generations

Week 2 - Sabine Pass

Week 3 - Deweyville

Week 4 - High Island

On 2/3/2020 at 8:55 PM, BlahBlah said:

Maybe that was their bye week in district play, and have Week 1 or 2 as a bye.  Just guessing here.

I have Lovejoy vs John Paul Week 1, Sulphur Spring Week 2 and the only district game I've seen announced is Denison Week 10.  No idea why Lovejoy keeps playing Sulphur Springs.  After the playoff BS they pulled a few years back I wouldn't schedule them.

Edit:  Play Denison Week 4, not Week 10 

West Hardin

Week 1 - Deweyville

Week 2 - Kountze

Week 3 - Warren

Week 4 - Hull-Daisetta

Week 5 - High Island

31 minutes ago, Leopard4Life said:

I have Lovejoy vs John Paul Week 1, Sulphur Spring Week 2 and the only district game I've seen announced is Denison Week 10.  No idea why Lovejoy keeps playing Sulphur Springs.  After the playoff BS they pulled a few years back I wouldn't schedule them.

What happened in the playoffs?

Just now, dillonpanthers said:

What happened in the playoffs?

They refused to agree to a neutral site and forced a coin toss.  Guess they figured they were the underdog and getting home field advantage might help.  It almost did too.  We had them down and were subbing and they started to make a comeback.  In the long run the strategy didn't work, but I wouldn't have ever scheduled them again.  Instead they were on the next alignments pre-district schedule and now looks like they are on it again.  If we see them in the playoffs they still owes us a home game, but unless they are drastically improved I see that time limit running out...

19 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Dang 4 away weeks that crazy. homecoming will truly be that.

1 minute ago, Leopard4Life said:

They refused to agree to a neutral site and forced a coin toss.  Guess they figured they were the underdog and getting home field advantage might help.  It almost did too.  We had them down and were subbing and they started to make a comeback.  In the long run the strategy didn't work, but I wouldn't have ever scheduled them again.  Instead they were on the next alignments pre-district schedule and now looks like they are on it again.  If we see them in the playoffs they still owes us a home game, but unless they are drastically improved I see that time limit running out...

Gotcha. Yeah, I'm not sure you have to worry about seeing them in the playoffs for awhile. But you never know. 

Just now, dillonpanthers said:

Gotcha. Yeah, I'm not sure you have to worry about seeing them in the playoffs for awhile. But you never know. 

Not worried about seeing them.  I think there is a 5 year limit on having to repay a HOME/HOME and we might be going into year 3.  The UIL had just passed the rule about the district winner/runner-up getting the home field, so even if we play them it's most likely we would get the home game anyway.  They knew they would never have to fulfill their end of the HOME/HOME, that's why they forced the flip, and that's why I would have never scheduled them.  We switched coaches since then, but the AD should have said "NO".  Plus, why would we drive that far for a pre-district game when their are dozens of teams we could play that are a lot closer and aren't in our bi-district...  I haven't confirmed that is who we are playing, but if it is, it's not a logical team to schedule.

25 minutes ago, Leopard4Life said:

Not worried about seeing them.  I think there is a 5 year limit on having to repay a HOME/HOME and we might be going into year 3.  The UIL had just passed the rule about the district winner/runner-up getting the home field, so even if we play them it's most likely we would get the home game anyway.  They knew they would never have to fulfill their end of the HOME/HOME, that's why they forced the flip, and that's why I would have never scheduled them.  We switched coaches since then, but the AD should have said "NO".  Plus, why would we drive that far for a pre-district game when their are dozens of teams we could play that are a lot closer and aren't in our bi-district...  I haven't confirmed that is who we are playing, but if it is, it's not a logical team to schedule.

Interesting.  Yeah, i would think at some point y'all would say no more and find someone closer. 

48 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

Dang 4 away weeks that crazy. homecoming will truly be that.

I mean one of the "away" games is still in Tyler lol.

• Like 1

Cameron Yoe

@ Lago Vista

Vs. Bellville

@ Franklin

Vs. S.A. Cornerstone Christian

39 minutes ago, Yoe09 said:

Cameron Yoe

@ Lago Vista

Vs. Bellville

@ Franklin

Vs. S.A. Cornerstone Christian

Yes! I hoped we would play yall or rockdale...

CHINA SPRINGS 2020

Scrimmage- Godley

Scrimmage- @ La Vega

1- TCA Addison

2- @ Lorena

3- @ Brownwood

4- Lampasas

5- Mexia

6- Bye

7- @ Jarrell

8- Gatesville

9- @ Salado

[email protected] Robinson

11- Connally

21 hours ago, Leopard4Life said:

Lovejoy has a 9 team district so I don't see how they would have a week  3 game.

Honestly, I copy-pasted from the DMN site. I'll let them figure out the rest.

• Like 1

San Augustine 

Week 1 - West Sabine

Week 2 - Waskom

Week 3 - Elkhart

Week 4 - West Rusk

Week 5 - Alto

2020 Mineola Football Schedule

S1 - Winona

S2 - at Caddo Mills

W1 - Canton

W2 - at Wills Point

W3 - West Rusk

W4 - Bye

W5 - at Winnsboro

W6 - Bonham

W7 - at Mt Vernon

W8 - Pottsboro

W9 - at Howe

W10 - Rains

W11 - at Commerce

ALTO (11-2A D1) | PRE-DISTRICT SCHEDULE:

WK 1 - TROUP
WK 2 - TIMPSON
WK 3 - CARLISLE
WK 4 - WINONA
WK 5 - SAN AUGUSTINE 

15 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

I mean one of the "away" games is still in Tyler lol.

yea just noticed that..didnt look at teams just the home and away.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:48 PM, BlahBlah said:

LONGVIEW  2020

W1 - Temple (AT&T Stadium)

W2 - at Marshall

W3 - vs Tyler Lee

W4 - West Monroe (Independence Stadium)

W5 - vs West Mesquite*

W6 - at Wylie East*

W7 - vs Highland Park*

W8 - at Sherman*

W9 - Bye

W10 - vs McKinney North*

W11 - at John Tyler*

Saw on twitterverse the other day that week one is a road game the following season for the winner. 

Henderson playing Gilmer Spring Hill and Jacksonville from what I heard. Nothing official . Shame kilgore and Henderson are not playing Carthage this year. Hadn't heard anything about Kilgore faces. @KildogDad @kildog84 might know something? 

10 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Saw on twitterverse the other day that week one is a road game the following season for the winner. 

So the winner gets rewarded with an away game? Lol