3AD2 District 10

EastTxFinest

9 minutes ago, DeKlabBeers said:

I was late to DeKalb vs Pewitt (late 3rd quarter) because I thought it was being played in Omaha (rear of the steer was good).... but all my drinking buddies in the stands said they DeKalb was outmatched.

But I think DK bounces back this week for sure. Get ready for some spread from the Bears... I heard they were going air raid!

So you're picking df to win? 

17 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

17 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Toss up to me... Pewitt is better than Daingerfield. If y'all are playing in Mt Pleasant, take your own ambulance and your own AED.... Pewitt doesn't have anything.

1 hour ago, DeKlabBeers said:

Toss up to me... Pewitt is better than Daingerfield. If y'all are playing in Mt Pleasant, take your own ambulance and your own AED.... Pewitt doesn't have anything.

How do you justify they are better than Df? We'll just wait till Friday to make that assumption 

42 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Don't leave your pants droopin' in the back so you won't get "bullied". Thought you'd of learned that in "prison"....or maybe you did learn. 

I mostly worked with the FBI to help with their money laundering investigations during my 8 years. I didn't have the "normal" prison experience.

1 hour ago, DeKlabBeers said:

I mostly worked with the FBI to help with their money laundering investigations during my 8 years. I didn't have the "normal" prison experience.

Oh ok, so you're a snitch. Gotcha. 

Yea, snitches don't usually have a normal prison experience. They're usually housed in protective custody so the chances are slimmer of getting shanked. Or they're housed with the punks. Good to know, ma'am/sir/it. 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Oh ok, so you're a snitch. Gotcha. 

Yea, snitches don't usually have a normal prison experience. They're usually housed in protective custody so the chances are slimmer of getting shanked. Or they're housed with the punks. Good to know, ma'am/sir/it. 

It was definitely with the punks. 

• LOL! 1