440 scientific papers last year disputed climate alarm More evidence against 'consensus' that mankind destroying climate

RETIREDFAN1

41 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

One thing I don't get about a lot of the Democrats solutions to climate change: none of them include "plant more trees".

That's because that can be done without raising taxes and redistributing wealth..........."climate change" has nothing to do with climate and everything to do with Marxism.......

Another thing is many of those research papers are not recognized, because of peer review.  The scientific community does not want to give up it's cash cow.  That is not being a true scientist in my opinion.  They should want to prove all studies to adhere to Scientific Laws.  The future will prove that climate change does not exist, and was only a fable or myth.  It will be proven that as the earth ages we move into different types of weather patterns just as we seen with the different periods in the History of the World.  There will be another ice age one day.  I don't see it in the near future, but maybe in 20,000+ years from now.  By then I don't think the earth will be populated as we know it.  

• 4 months later...