2A DI District 6

supermaroon

District 6 Alba-Golden, Rivercrest, Celeste, Como-Pickton, Cooper, Honey Grove, and Wolfe City.

Alright I will go ahead and start this topic. What is everyone's thoughts on this district? Favorite? Team you feel bad for? and the Dark horse/Surprise team? Also I am excited to reignite an old rivalry with HG might be a fun year.

11 minutes ago, FootballFan1960 said:

The favorites have to be the three teams that were in district together last year. Rivercrest, Honey Grove, and Wolfe City. Rivercrest went three rounds last year. Honey Grove went two rounds and Wolfe City lost in the first. Feel bad for Cooper they are in a tougher district dropping down.

I think Personally that WC is the favorite right now a lot of returning starters I understand. Honey Grove graduated both running backs and the QB. And Rivercrest graduate their entire "team" the QB. So I do think we have a chance to compete in this district. It is definitely tougher than the district we were in the last 2 years. But I would rather play these teams then the teams Chisum and Prairiland got.