9-2AD1

upullinmychain

On 2/13/2020 at 1:35 PM, BlueBlood99 said:

You just bored...... trying to get some smack talk started.....😜

No sir, two brothers moved in from Cali, one reciever and both are d backs. From Bosco or John Bosco prep or some noise like that. Some private school or somthin, don't know it, but they supposed to be OK players. We can always use the help at wide out and secondary. 

1 hour ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

No respect to Linden-Kildare?

Ain't nobody dissing, jus ain't played em, so don't know much about the program to be honest. I'm sure they'll be coached up and a good opponent in dist. It's just a different hojpoj of teams in this dist this year and really, just a strange alignment to be honest. 

9 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Ain't nobody dissing, jus ain't played em, so don't know much about the program to be honest. I'm sure they'll be coached up and a good opponent in dist. It's just a different hojpoj of teams in this dist this year and really, just a strange alignment to be honest. 

LK gonna like new district alot better than the district of doom they been in

On 2/14/2020 at 3:15 PM, BlueBlood99 said:

LK gonna like new district alot better than the district of doom they been in

If they don’t teach them boys to tackle, they still won’t make the playoffs. 
1. Carlisle 

2. Beckville 

3. BS

4. will be a coin flip to see who gets sacrificed on the altar of the District 10 champion. 

Yall know I'm kidding about The brother's moving in from Cali..lol

But The Junior's in the backfield from last year are gonna give DC's nightmare's this year.if we can get the o line to gell,this offense could be more explosive then when Gerald was QB.can see us playing pretty deep this year and causing some matchup issues for alot of teams in the region.could be an interesting year to say the least.oh,and we got a good kicker..lol