⭐ Official SDC 2020 State of the Union thread

Mr. P

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Pelosi's demeanor and rage behind President Trump just created a great campaign advertisement last night ....

Announcer: Nancy Pelosi hates President Trump so much she tore up his speech. The democrats hate you so much they are trying to tear the Constitution in the same way..........VOTE STRAIGHT TICKET REPUBLICAN in November........

I'm WestHardinFan1 and I approve this message.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone know how to make a Gif? I would like to have one of Cersei Lannister with Nancy Pelosi's face imposed on her body while walking down the street naked getting pummeled by everything imaginable and everyone yelling, Shame,,,,Shame,,,,,,Shame.....

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

11 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

President Donald J. Trump did a remarkable job tonight & I see that he took Ted Cruz’s advice by not even mentioning the word “Impeachment”... That took Monumental restraint, I’m sure, & he did a Masterful job with his Speech! As expected, for the most part, the Communists in the Chamber sat pouting & seething at his speech was delivered; They are really a sorry sight to behold, I’m afraid!😕 President Trump recognized many people in attendance for their Accomplushments, as well as their Contributions to this Nation. Many of them people of color, he said this is a nation where Anyone can succeed. This was a Very Good Speech delivered by perhaps the Greatest Statesmen in 150 years. May God Forever Bless The United States Of America!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 

Why does he feel the need to do that, according to you experts he is drawing all crowds and colors in..... I still find it funny when the clowns on here get all gitty when he recognizes dark colored ppl... SMFH

• Stinks 3

6 hours ago, JETT said:

Why does he feel the need to do that, according to you experts he is drawing all crowds and colors in..... I still find it funny when the clowns on here get all gitty when he recognizes dark colored ppl... SMFH

SIBDBI...(Shake it But Don’t Break It!)😜 We can always count on you to chime on issues of race &/or color....🙄

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JETT said:

Here’s a funny little factoid; Right here on SDC, I once got a 3 day “timeout” for using the Very Word you just used...”colored” yet, YOU freely use it without penalty. 

I would like someone to explain to me why I get time off for using the same word You just used,& further, if this word is somehow “offensive”, Then WHAT does the “C” in NAA”C”P stand for? Same word!🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Here’s a funny little factoid; Right here on SDC, I once got a 3 day “timeout” for using the Very Word you just used...”colored” yet, YOU freely use it without penalty. 

I would like someone to explain to me why I get time off for using the same word You just used,& further, if this word is somehow “offensive”, Then WHAT does the “C” in NAA”C”P stand for? Same word 😒!

.... you need some cheese with that whine baby boy

20 hours ago, BoHogg said:
Turn out the Friday Night Lights and bring on the charters??????????.......

IMPROVING OUTCOMES: For too long, forgotten children across our country have been failed by our education system.   
  • No parent should be forced to send their child to a failing school or one that is not a good fit.
  • The “Nation’s Report Card” shows that nearly two-thirds of our children are not proficient readers.
  • Countless families want to provide their children with better educational options, but they are being denied that opportunity.
    • Surveys show millions more families would choose a charter school if they had access to one today.
    • In Pennsylvania alone, 50,000 students remain on a scholarship waitlist after the State’s Democrat governor vetoed a school choice expansion bill.
  • The American people recognize that students have the best chance to succeed when they receive an education tailored to their individual learning styles, talents, and interests.
    • In a recent survey, 78% supported Education Freedom Scholarships, including 83% of African Americans, 83% of Latinos, and 78% of Millennials.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-trump-is-fighting-for-every-familys-freedom-to-choose-the-best-possible-education-for-their-children/

Educational freedom is needed.  However, Public schools are mandated because if we failed to try and educate the dumb who come from dumb what kind of country would we be?  Out of those 5 horrible kids that can't be reached there is usually one that can break the mold of their awful uneducated family.  

However, I firmly believe school choice should start at the age of 14.  Educate them through 8th grade.  If they want to pursue further education, then they have that choice.  If they want to quit and join the workforce, then there is that option too.