My 3A DI Preseason Top 20

Yoe09

1 minute ago, KellyLeak said:

Well I would hope Tatum would make the playoffs in a district that requires you to have less than 250 students when Tatum fields close to 500. Nice comparison. Whose reaching?

Enrollment has nothing to do with what I said. You mentioned y’all made playoffs in first season. I said the district was week. Saying Tatum’s worst team ever could of made the playoffs was said in jest. 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Enrollment has nothing to do with what I said. You mentioned y’all made playoffs in first season. I said the district was week. Saying Tatum’s worst team ever could of made the playoffs was said in jest. 

That wasn’t just a “terrible” district. Winnsboro was pretty good and E-Wood used to have some really good QBs. But you win. All hail Tatum.

Guest Tiger03lb
18 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

Y’all? No hump for me or the Malakoff program. When you enjoy success every year, you’ve made. Everyone with any sense knows that winning it all takes a little bit of luck. 

Are "we" allowed to say "me"? Team of "me". I like that. 

Guest Tiger03lb
19 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

By saying no hump for me, that suggests that I’m not affiliated with the program. Stick to docks and decks bro.

Yes I do and build houses and remodels as well. Which has nothing to do with this forum and how I make a living. Which I'm very good at doing those, btw. Since you are keeping tabs on me.

It was more a joke and being sarcastic, which you have trouble taking I see. 

Are we gonna start this conversation back up again? I guess you can't be apart of a town/school even after you graduated and have kids at. 🤷‍♂️

That comment had nothing to do with the program, btw. 

Guest Tiger03lb
11 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Lol i dont think we have a full schedule yet all I know of for sure is Yoe

Malakoff (since nobody can say we) got a tough non district schedule next year. I like it. 

Good luck. May have a chance since they are reloading and are a young team. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Is saying “we” allowed this year? Asking for a friend. 

I'm gonna say no now. Or young team. Those two are not allowed to say. Lol😂😂😂

The Real Top 25:

1.       Grandview
2.       Pottsboro
3.       Brock  
4.       Gladewater
5.       Fairfield  
6.       Lorena  
7.       Rockdale
8.       Cameron Yoe
9.       East Chambers
10.   Malakoff
11.   Troy  
12.   Wall  
13.   Pilot Point
14.   Jefferson
15.   Columbus
16.   Hallettsville
17.   Winnsboro
18.   Jourdanton
19.   Industrial
20.   Bushland
21.   Dallas Madison
22.   Comfort  
23.   Sabine  
24.   Crockett  
25.   Shallowater

42 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

The Real Top 25:

1.       Grandview
2.       Pottsboro
3.       Brock  
4.       Gladewater
5.       Fairfield  
6.       Lorena  
7.       Rockdale
8.       Cameron Yoe
9.       East Chambers
10.   Malakoff
11.   Troy  
12.   Wall  
13.   Pilot Point
14.   Jefferson
15.   Columbus
16.   Hallettsville
17.   Winnsboro
18.   Jourdanton
19.   Industrial
20.   Bushland
21.   Dallas Madison
22.   Comfort  
23.   Sabine  
24.   Crockett  
25.   Shallowater

Real? We had fake polls floating around?

7 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Malakoff (since nobody can say we) got a tough non district schedule next year. I like it. 

Good luck. May have a chance since they are reloading and are a young team. 

Franklin is 1-1 with them in recent history and bring back alot this next year...

8 hours ago, KellyLeak said:

G’View was 100% healthy when they played Pottsboro. Lol

Nope not correct....First off #13 was not a starter..he started the Koff game because the coaches were concerned that #5, #10 and #20 would get tired chasing all them Tigers around on defense.  Those 3 played offense but not their normal load..#13 and #82 filled the gaps on offense.

For the state game, #20 (WR/DB starter) twisted his ankle on Tuesday tried to give it a go before the game but couldn't cut so he played just a handful of plays on offense.  #5 hurt his knee 2 or 3 games before the playoffs and didn't suit back up until the Columbus game...He wasn't going to play defense in the state game but due to #20 being out he was thrust into action on that side of the ball.  

GV does lose a lot so it'll be interesting to see how they fill the gaps.  Like it was mentioned before a lot of younger guys got a lot of reps and with one more year of having #3 around who knows what will happen.

Guest Tiger03lb
13 minutes ago, Zebrafan93 said:

Nope not correct....First off #13 was not a starter..he started the Koff game because the coaches were concerned that #5, #10 and #20 would get tired chasing all them Tigers around on defense.  Those 3 played offense but not their normal load..#13 and #82 filled the gaps on offense.

For the state game, #20 (WR/DB starter) twisted his ankle on Tuesday tried to give it a go before the game but couldn't cut so he played just a handful of plays on offense.  #5 hurt his knee 2 or 3 games before the playoffs and didn't suit back up until the Columbus game...He wasn't going to play defense in the state game but due to #20 being out he was thrust into action on that side of the ball.  

GV does lose a lot so it'll be interesting to see how they fill the gaps.  Like it was mentioned before a lot of younger guys got a lot of reps and with one more year of having #3 around who knows what will happen.

I'm glad that we scheduled you guys again. Have you heard who's hosting first? 

1 minute ago, Tiger03lb said:

I'm glad that we scheduled you guys again. Have you heard who's hosting first? 

Yeah me too!  Love playing great competition...win or lose it tells you things..

No....as a matter of fact GV hasn't released schedule yet...having trouble getting 4th non-district game I hear..unless something came out today...I know you guys, Godley and Glen Rose for pre-district.

Guest Tiger03lb
4 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

The Real Top 25:

1.       Grandview
2.       Pottsboro
3.       Brock  
4.       Gladewater
5.       Fairfield  
6.       Lorena  
7.       Rockdale
8.       Cameron Yoe
9.       East Chambers
10.   Malakoff
11.   Troy  
12.   Wall  
13.   Pilot Point
14.   Jefferson
15.   Columbus
16.   Hallettsville
17.   Winnsboro
18.   Jourdanton
19.   Industrial
20.   Bushland
21.   Dallas Madison
22.   Comfort  
23.   Sabine  
24.   Crockett  
25.   Shallowater

No way yoe is a top 10 team. Potts is a top 5 team but not #2. Brock/GW would be better suited. I think that you got Fairfield right in there. Troy should be in there in the top 10

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, Zebrafan93 said:

Yeah me too!  Love playing great competition...win or lose it tells you things..

No....as a matter of fact GV hasn't released schedule yet...having trouble getting 4th non-district game I hear..unless something came out today...I know you guys, Godley and Glen Rose for pre-district.

Yeah, I haven't heard anything yet either. 

I think we'll be even again next year team wise. Can't wait. 

Just now, Tiger03lb said:

Yeah, I haven't heard anything yet either. 

I think we'll be even again next year team wise. Can't wait. 

I would agree with us being even...losing a strong senior class not just in terms of talent on the field but leadership off as well.  It could resemble the '18 season...struggling at first then hitting their stride...going to be fun to watch.