18.   Jourdanton
19.   Industrial
20.   Bushland
21.   Dallas Madison
22.   Comfort  
23.   Sabine  
24.   Crockett  
25.   Shallowater

Troy should be in the top 10.... Yoe 09 does a great job.... This list is not as good as his

23 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Troy should be in the top 10.... Yoe 09 does a great job.... This list is not as good as his

No Troy wasn’t as good as top 4 in reg 3 last year they didn’t deserve to be on the field with Grandview. Whitney should of blew them out but turnovers are part of the game. Troy is at best #10 

26 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

No Troy wasn’t as good as top 4 in reg 3 last year they didn’t deserve to be on the field with Grandview. Whitney should of blew them out but turnovers are part of the game. Troy is at best #10 

That was last year and Troy brings back a ton they will be even better then last year.... Pottsboro Gladewater and Cameron are all losing a lot and you have all 3 in the top 10

38 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

That was last year and Troy brings back a ton they will be even better then last year.... Pottsboro Gladewater and Cameron are all losing a lot and you have all 3 in the top 10

Grandview and Potts both bring back their QB and o lines same sound different dance. Troy can only run the ball can’t be top 10 that way. Cameron, Lorena, and rock dale are better than Troy. I wouldn’t be surprised if Troy doesn’t make it out that district with Caldwell dropping as well

Guest Tiger03lb
34 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Yoe is reloading. GW brings back a lot, 99 is right GV and Potts both bring back most of their offenses. Defenses will be key for both teams. 

1 hour ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Grandview and Potts both bring back their QB and o lines same sound different dance. Troy can only run the ball can’t be top 10 that way. Cameron, Lorena, and rock dale are better than Troy. I wouldn’t be surprised if Troy doesn’t make it out that district with Caldwell dropping as well

So your telling me a troy team that beat both cameron and rockdale this last year who also bring back everyone cant beat the same rockdale team or a rebuilding cameron team?? Do you read what you type before you post it? Also troy was in the region finals but cant be a top 10 team? Your logic of cant be a top 10 team because all they do is run is stupid bc brock is always in the semi finals and they are a run first team

59 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Defense is what wins championships.... I thought GW was full of seniors last year

Don’t worry about GW. We got nothing 😁. Well except all of those sophomores and juniors who nearly beat Pottsboro. Pretty sure they are all coming back!  There were some seniors on defense that will be missed but coach Berry always seems to find a way to field a defense. The core of the team will be back. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Defense is what wins championships.... I thought GW was full of seniors last year

They should do another deep run. What's scary is, I don't think they got the whole playbook out yet. They just got into it a few chapters. Got that offense clicking at the right time towards the end of the season. 

But I feel like region 2 is wide open for anyone to take. To many good teams, not a clear favorite. GV will be good and probably the favorite by others but they won't be like they were the pass two years. I haven't looked to see who will be playing who since UIL has switched up districts. No more easy rounds anymore. 

7 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Don’t worry about GW. We got nothing 😁. Well except all of those sophomores and juniors who nearly beat Pottsboro. Pretty sure they are all coming back!  There were some seniors on defense that will be missed but coach Berry always seems to find a way to field a defense. The core of the team will be back. 

Does seem like the goggles are on. 

On 2/7/2020 at 6:16 PM, Zebrafan93 said:

Nope not correct....First off #13 was not a starter..he started the Koff game because the coaches were concerned that #5, #10 and #20 would get tired chasing all them Tigers around on defense.  Those 3 played offense but not their normal load..#13 and #82 filled the gaps on offense.

For the state game, #20 (WR/DB starter) twisted his ankle on Tuesday tried to give it a go before the game but couldn't cut so he played just a handful of plays on offense.  #5 hurt his knee 2 or 3 games before the playoffs and didn't suit back up until the Columbus game...He wasn't going to play defense in the state game but due to #20 being out he was thrust into action on that side of the ball.  

GV does lose a lot so it'll be interesting to see how they fill the gaps.  Like it was mentioned before a lot of younger guys got a lot of reps and with one more year of having #3 around who knows what will happen.

Ok so G’View was missing a corner for the state game. My bad. 

10 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

So your telling me a troy team that beat both cameron and rockdale this last year who also bring back everyone cant beat the same rockdale team or a rebuilding cameron team?? Do you read what you type before you post it? Also troy was in the region finals but cant be a top 10 team? Your logic of cant be a top 10 team because all they do is run is stupid bc brock is always in the semi finals and they are a run first team

Shouldn’t of been there. Whitney was the better team last year and let Troy off the hook. Troy did not win that game Whitney lost it. The. You saw what happen to them against Grandview lost by 40 almost you know all well and good a 1 sided offense can’t win the big games in 3A D1 that’s why they aren’t in my top 10.  

10 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Brock isn’t in reg 3

Brock isn’t in reg 3

I know brock is not in region 3 but the point was that they are a run first team who has played in a state championship in d1 and won one also... I know had cameron rb had not went down it could have been a different story.... Wait wait the rb changed the game sounds funny doesn't it....

Shouldn’t of been there. Whitney was the better team last year and let Troy off the hook. Troy did not win that game Whitney lost it. The. You saw what happen to them against Grandview lost by 40 almost you know all well and good a 1 sided offense can’t win the big games in 3A D1 that’s why they aren’t in my top 10.  

What cost us the game against gv in 18 was throwing the ball.... Pick 6 did us in

4 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Does seem like the goggles are on. 

This is the season I have been saying for 2 years that we would peak. This junior and senior class combined has a lot of talent. Last year was a bonus year. It has nothing to do with goggles. If I thought we were losing too much talent to do well I would say it. Season before last I thought we would fall off and I said so. This isn’t the season we fall off. We are not cupcakes. You guys can keep that role 😂