My 3A DI Preseason Top 20

Yoe09

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Looks like 11 to me. Even counted it for you. But I’m the dummy and I’m high. Lol 👍🏽

lol your right just giving you more info then you needed point still proven....You cant put Brock in reg 1 yet but this season Brock will be able to sniff reg 2 and reg 3 but we shall see when they play Grandview for state semi finals

1 minute ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

lol your right just giving you more info then you needed point still proven....You cant put Brock in reg 1 yet but this season Brock will be able to sniff reg 2 and reg 3 but we shall see when they play Grandview for state semi finals

Brock is a region 1 team. If the UIL can consider them a region 1 team I’m pretty sure I can. 

Guest Tiger03lb
12 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Grandview vs Potts reg 3 vs reg 2 2019

Grandview vs Malakoff Reg 3 vs reg 2 2018

Rockdale vs Brock Reg 3 vs reg 2 2017 (Brock was Reg 2 that season)

Mineola vs Yoakum Reg 2 vs Reg 4 2016

Brock vs Cameron Reg 2 vs Reg 3 2015 (Brock still Reg 2 that season)

Cameron vs Mineola Reg 3 vs Reg 2 2014

Cameron Vs Wall Reg 3 vs reg 1 2013 (When 3A D1 was 2A D1)

Cameron Vs Daingerfield Reg 3 vs reg 2 2012

Melissa vs Hempstead Reg 2 vs reg 3 2011 (Hempstead was region 3 that season)

Daingerfield vs Cameron Reg 2 vs Reg 3 2010

Pilot Point vs Kirbyville reg 2 vs reg 3 2009

Should I continue???

When was Brock ever in region 2? Looks like Brock and Wall are the cream of the crop in region 1 too me and region 1 is no slouch. Brock is as tough as advertised. They maybe a run first team but they make up for that in coaching and physical toughness. I've seen them play in person they are up there with region 2 and 3 teams. 

Just now, Tiger03lb said:

When was Brock ever in region 2? Looks like Brock and Wall are the cream of the crop in region 1 too me and region 1 is no slouch. Brock is as tough as advertised. They maybe a run first team but they make up for that in coaching and physical toughness. I've seen them play in person they are up there with region 2 and 3 teams. 

Brock was region 2 bc they beat wall to be able to play Cameron in state

3 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Man have they feel on hard times in basketball....Hate to see that they was always good at basketball year in year out

So again to answer your original question. If they win state in hoops it won’t be as a region two team. 

Guest Tiger03lb
11 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Brock was region 2 bc they beat wall to be able to play Cameron in state

Yeah in region 1 they beat Wall and then they beat Mineola to face yoe. If I'm not right, then I'm high as hell right now. 

1 minute ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yeah in region 1 they beat Wall and then they beat Mineola to face yoe. If I'm not right, then I'm high as hell right now. 

No you right and so is Eagle I am wrong.

But still in 10 Years

4 teams have advance to the title game not in reg 2 or reg 3 therefore that is 4 times in 10 years which is 40%....An they are 1-3 in Those title games

Not worth the time. 

But Eagle congrats on the 69 wins in 5 years that is impressive for a team not to win state but once......your the 3A Longview 

Guest Tiger03lb
24 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

No you right and so is Eagle I am wrong.

But still in 10 Years

4 teams have advance to the title game not in reg 2 or reg 3 therefore that is 4 times in 10 years which is 40%....An they are 1-3 in Those title games

Not worth the time. 

But Eagle congrats on the 69 wins in 5 years that is impressive for a team not to win state but once......your the 3A Longview 

Not bad at all. Avg 14 wins a season. They should be the leader in wins once they hit the decade mark. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

You are clueless to who I’m referring to and still arguing. Lmao. That’s wild man. 

Pretty sure I know who you are talking about and I still say I don’t think their record would be the same in  region 2 or 3. . But hey that’s the good thing about a forum is that we have different opinions. If I agreed with you on everything I would start questioning my sanity 😂 

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

I wouldn't be at all. People will probably be more shocked if we make the playoffs.

You guys are losing some players but I know that sophomore class is very good. If there is anything in the freshman and junior classes you guys won’t fall off much.