My 3A DI Preseason Top 20

Yoe09

20 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Depending on how Cameron does next couple years they may have something to say about it. Cameron is 6 games behind them.

Brock will be the odds on favorite to be the program of the decade in 3A DI for the next 10 years  I had them at number 3 from 2010-2020 and they only had 6 years in. 

Playing in region I helps as it is significantly less deep, but they are also good enough to win in other regions as well.  Someone will probably need to reel off about 3 state championships and multiple other deep runs like Cameron did to possibly prevent that from happening.  I don't see Brock dropping off any time soon. 

Guest Tiger03lb
On 2/11/2020 at 2:22 PM, Eagleborn said:

I’m sure everyone would be. Hopefully new additions help us get to the playoffs. 

So who are these new additions you keep on saying? 

50 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Whose more deserving? Have you not seen how great America is right now? 

why do you feel this way and no america aint so great now our family has always voted republican but we have never voted for trump nor would any real republican we got an uphill challenge coming after trump is gone to tyr and restore our name. 

• Stinks 1

3 hours ago, maxjean said:

why do you feel this way and no america aint so great now our family has always voted republican but we have never voted for trump nor would any real republican we got an uphill challenge coming after trump is gone to tyr and restore our name. 

Not everyone wants a puppet.