My 3A DI Preseason Top 20

Yoe09

Guest Tiger03lb
7 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

G’View was 100% healthy when they played Pottsboro. Lol

Nope, one of their recievers was out with a broken arm. Freshman actually. He gave us problems when he played us. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, KellyLeak said:

I heard that statement 2 yrs ago as well. Always freshmen and sophs in Tatum.

Tatum should give problems next year. They didn't have a  offseason together between the coaches and players and they kept on switching up offenses until things were trying to click and yes they were young. They got some good athletes as well

State semis and state finalists in a 3 yr stretch is decent for a team that was 1-19 before Driskell got there. Tatums go-to move, compare their past success. Thought you would banter with me a little linger before you brought that out. You should go check your always. I bet there’s an elem kid that needs their shoes tied.

2 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Tatum should give problems next year. They didn't have a  offseason together between the coaches and players and they kept on switching up offenses until things were trying to click and yes they were young. They got some good athletes as well

They didn’t have an off-season because their administration keeps running coaches off. Don’t be Eagleborns little brother. These dudes are all bark. Going to take Andy to turn them around.

Guest Tiger03lb
20 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

Not just Potts, but Gladewater, Malakoff, and a few more. Also, Potts brings back as many impact players as G’View. Grandviews 3 LBs that are graduating accounted for what % of their total tackles? Good luck replacing that l.

GV is losing most of their defense, rb, couple of o line, and a couple of receivers. They are down but not, if that makes sense. Pottsboro is in better position than GV with starters. 

Guest Tiger03lb
6 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

When’s Malakoff going to do something worthy?

Hey now. Lol. Yeah. We have been coming up short on the games that count. But in the mist of everything, we have became a good program. Just gotta get over that hump. 

6 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

State semis and state finalists in a 3 yr stretch is decent for a team that was 1-19 before Driskell got there. Tatums go-to move, compare their past success. Thought you would banter with me a little linger before you brought that out. You should go check your always. I bet there’s an elem kid that needs their shoes tied.

Banter? About what? You said you heard the “we’re young” the last two seasons. Nothing to argue about. I really figured you knew that a team made up of 90% freshmen and sophomores would be considered young for a year or two. My bad. 

As bad as we’ve been in the last bit we’ve still never had a 1-19 run since I’ve been alive. Just curious though to how many off seasons did the current regime have to turn things around? Our guy is currently in the middle of his first full one.

2 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Hey now. Lol. Yeah. We have been coming up short on the games that count. But in the mist of everything, we have became a good program. Just gotta get over that hump. 

I know. I was just messing with her. 

Guest Tiger03lb
16 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

They didn’t have an off-season because their administration keeps running coaches off. Don’t be Eagleborns little brother. These dudes are all bark. Going to take Andy to turn them around.

Just telling you what I've seen first hand. 

20 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

All bark? On a message board? You would be correct. 

Andy is a good dude. Maybe y’all should consult with him on how to get over that hump? Or at worst have above a .500 playoff winning percentage. 

12 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Banter? About what? You said you heard the “we’re young” the last two seasons. Nothing to argue about. I really figured you knew that a team made up of 90% freshmen and sophomores would be considered young for a year or two. My bad. 

As bad as we’ve been in the last bit we’ve still never had a 1-19 run since I’ve been alive. Just curious though to how many off seasons did the current regime have to turn things around? Our guy is currently in the middle of his first full one.

Umm first season became a playoff team. Does that count? Again, Tatum always has freshmen and sophs since Andy left. And oh look at their track times. 

Just now, KellyLeak said:

Umm first season became a playoff team. Does that count? Again, Tatum always has freshmen and sophs since Andy left. And oh look at their track times. 

First season had the best athlete in ET at QB. 

Track? Should do good again this year at state. Maybe even muster enough points to make a run at the team title. 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

All bark? On a message board? You would be correct. 

Andy is a good dude. Maybe y’all should consult with him on how to get over that hump? Or at worst have above a .500 playoff winning percentage. 

Y’all? No hump for me or the Malakoff program. When you enjoy success every year, you’ve made. Everyone with any sense knows that winning it all takes a little bit of luck. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

First season had the best athlete in ET at QB. 

Track? Should do good again this year at state. Maybe even muster enough points to make a run at the team title. 

You don’t comprehend well, even with your admin background. Driskell’s first season at malakoff, he made the playoffs. With a less talented team than the current Tatum one. 

1 minute ago, KellyLeak said:

You don’t comprehend well, even with your admin background. Driskell’s first season at malakoff, he made the playoffs. With a less talented team than the current Tatum one. 

Probably a much easier district?

Tatum’s 0-10 season would of likely made the playoffs. 

52799A07-EF22-4E62-9E01-4E11149EA842.jpeg

Probably a much easier district?

Tatum’s 0-10 season would of likely made the playoffs. 

52799A07-EF22-4E62-9E01-4E11149EA842.jpeg

Ahhhhh, you’re a new generation parent. You make excuses for your kids every shortcoming. Maybe that’s what is wrong with Tatum? You can’t pick your district bro, they played who the UIL put in front of them.

Just now, KellyLeak said:

Ahhhhh, you’re a new generation parent. You make excuses for your kids every shortcoming. Maybe that’s what is wrong with Tatum? You can’t pick your district bro, they played who the UIL put in front of them.

What excuse did I make? I said that district was weak and that our 0-10 team could of made the post season. Not once did I say anything about Tatum’s districts. Stop reaching bro, not a good look. 

What excuse did I make? I said that district was weak and that our 0-10 team could of made the post season. Not once did I say anything about Tatum’s districts. Stop reaching bro, not a good look. 

Well I would hope Tatum would make the playoffs in a district that requires you to have less than 250 students when Tatum fields close to 500. Nice comparison. Whose reaching?