Nancy Pelosi's petulant display of disrespect won't go down well with American voters

RETIREDFAN1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

With those who don't like Trump, half the country, it went over extremely well. For those who kneel at his throne, I am positive the outrage was already there. I mean, the nasty, juvenile and personal attacks on Pelosi have been going on for over a decade. 

Care to comment on him not offering to shake her hand when he handed the speech to her? 

President Trump was WRONG not to shake hands with the speaker of the house, just out of respect. On the other hand, she was just as disrespectful by tearing up the speech. So you have 2 idiots causing problems, which in turn keeps their base happy. 

Just now, DannyZuco said:

President Trump was WRONG not to shake hands with the speaker of the house, just out of respect. On the other hand, she was just as disrespectful by tearing up the speech. So you have 2 idiots causing problems, which in turn keeps their base happy. 

So I guess you've bought the party line too......HE DIDN'T SHAKE HANDS WITH PENCE EITHER.........he did absolutely nothing wrong at all.....HE SHOOK HANDS WITH BOTH OF THE AFTER THE SPEECH........

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

So I guess you've bought the party line too......HE DIDN'T SHAKE HANDS WITH PENCE EITHER.........he did absolutely nothing wrong at all.....HE SHOOK HANDS WITH BOTH OF THE AFTER THE SPEECH........

She provided a hand prior to the speech, I as an independent thinker, not a hater of Democrats, think that is disrespectful, I don't care who it is. I said so when people said they wouldn't shake President Trump's hand. I say it now. I stick to my guns, if someone offers to shake your hand, you shake it. Especially if you don't always agree with that person. And I am NOT following the party line, because I don't have a party. I spoke my mind on both people, and you take it as slamming a single person. Maybe you should re-read the statement I made. 

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

She provided a hand prior to the speech, I as an independent thinker, not a hater of Democrats, think that is disrespectful, I don't care who it is. I said so when people said they wouldn't shake President Trump's hand. I say it now. I stick to my guns, if someone offers to shake your hand, you shake it. Especially if you don't always agree with that person. And I am NOT following the party line, because I don't have a party. I spoke my mind on both people, and you take it as slamming a single person. Maybe you should re-read the statement I made. 

You, as an "independent thinker" must not be able to see video very clearly.....he wasn't even looking in her direction when she offered her hand........and I don't shake hands with just anyone, so your analogy is flawed there, too.....maybe YOU should go back and watch the video again real close before YOU start spouting off the dimtard talking points........

Just now, WestHardinfan1 said:

You, as an "independent thinker" must not be able to see video very clearly.....he wasn't even looking in her direction when she offered her hand........and I don't shake hands with just anyone, so your analogy is flawed there, too.....maybe YOU should go back and watch the video again real close before YOU start spouting off the dimtard talking points........

He saw her hand, he ignored it. I can see it in the video, you could to if you weren't so blindly loving of the President. Again, I don't think your reading comprehension is very good. Because I did not spout a dimtard talking point. I saw the video, I made the claim based on what I saw, not what Rush told me to say. And I feel sorry for you not having enough respect for people to shake their hands. Coming from a guy that seems to be very religious, I find that almost hypocritical. But in today's world of parrots, I shouldn't find it that hard to believe. 

29 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

It's laughable when a liberal (and you are) tries to use Scripture........

John 7:24 English Standard Version (ESV)

24 Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

I'm far from a DEM and I'm far from a REP..... I'm saved thru christ and have been baptized in the holy water my friend soo....... yea I can use scripture 

Just now, DannyZuco said:

He saw her hand, he ignored it. I can see it in the video, you could to if you weren't so blindly loving of the President. Again, I don't think your reading comprehension is very good. Because I did not spout a dimtard talking point. I saw the video, I made the claim based on what I saw, not what Rush told me to say. And I feel sorry for you not having enough respect for people to shake their hands. Coming from a guy that seems to be very religious, I find that almost hypocritical. But in today's world of parrots, I shouldn't find it that hard to believe. 

His back was to her when she offered her hand.......IMHO a set up by her to get the very reaction that the dimturds and weak minded moderates are having today.......I'm not a hypocrite.....if I don't like someone, I'm not going to act like I do........

10 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Your wasting your time with this fella

Just now, JETT said:

I'm far from a DEM and I'm far from a REP..... I'm saved thru christ and have been baptized in the holy water my friend soo....... yea I can use scripture 

you may claim not to be a dim, but your posts out you as one......again...i judge you by your own words.....a RIGHTEOUS judgment as we are told to make by Jesus in the passage I quoted......

8 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Then why in the hell did you and others post articles on here and all the trump news media making a big deal out of him not shaking her hand? Saying she didn't deserve it etc... that's all o heard this morning... you just proved otherwise 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Then why in the hell did you and others post articles on here and all the trump news media making a big deal out of him not shaking her hand? Saying she didn't deserve it etc... that's all o heard this morning... you just proved otherwise 

You didn't hear anything I posted saying that.......unless they got me with a headline and I didn't read the whole article....that's been known to happen.......:rofl:

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Don't even try....it'll only drive you insane.........:rofl:

Na not me, only ppl insane are the ones know matter what the situation may be trump did nothing wrong, a ton of senators took oath to work for the American ppl yet you have only 2 out of the whole Republican party who believe trump acted wrongly 

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

So you would shake hands with someone that accused you and had you tried for high crimes and misdemeanors ? If someone lied about me or accused me of a crime that I did not commit, even if they were my very best friend or a relative then we become complete strangers, and I will treat them far worse than any stranger I ever knew.  As for Pelosi she simply showed that she has as much class as President Trump.  I have never stated on SDC that Trump was a perfect man, but he is the perfect President for the current times that we are in.  Pelosi's demeanor through the entire SOTU was terrible with her body language and facial expressions.  She proved to the world that she is trash.    

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Na not me, only ppl insane are the ones know matter what the situation may be trump did nothing wrong, a ton of senators took oath to work for the American ppl yet you have only 2 out of the whole Republican party who believe trump acted wrongly 

Once again....there was no evidence....

42 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

So you would shake hands with someone that accused you and had you tried for high crimes and misdemeanors ? If someone lied about me or accused me of a crime that I did not commit, even if they were my very best friend or a relative then we become complete strangers, and I will treat them far worse than any stranger I ever knew.  As for Pelosi she simply showed that she has as much class as President Trump.  I have never stated on SDC that Trump was a perfect man, but he is the perfect President for the current times that we are in.  Pelosi's demeanor through the entire SOTU was terrible with her body language and facial expressions.  She proved to the world that she is trash.    

In a state of the union address, of course I would have. I know, she knows, the world knows that this impeachment is nothing but politics. Plus, by shaking her hand, he shows that he is the bigger person. But let's keep the country divided by not RESPECTING ANYONE OR ANYTHING.

• Stinks 1

45 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

In a state of the union address, of course I would have. I know, she knows, the world knows that this impeachment is nothing but politics. Plus, by shaking her hand, he shows that he is the bigger person. But let's keep the country divided by not RESPECTING ANYONE OR ANYTHING.

It doesn't matter.  Once they take the low road, no respect is deserved and none given.  She chose the low road, and ignoring her is the best thing President Trump could do.  He did not attack her, Nadler, or Shiff during the SOTU.  He took the high road, and ignored them.  They are the one's that should apologize for their actions.  Until they do,  they have lost credibility and do not deserve to be recognized.  They are chaff. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

The fact that he didn't shake the VP's hand before the speech either kind of blows your explanation away.  He was already turning away from her when she awkwardly shot her hand partially out and pulled it back.  The fact that he did shake both of their hands after the speech also discredits your claim he purposely snubbed her at that point.  Either way, nothing justifies her actions last night ....

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1