Nancy Pelosi's petulant display of disrespect won't go down well with American voters

RETIREDFAN1

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The fact that he didn't shake the VP's hand before the speech either kind of blows your explanation away.  He was already turning away from her when she awkwardly shot her hand partially out and pulled it back.  The fact that he did shake both of their hands after the speech also discredits your claim he purposely snubbed her at that point.  Either way, nothing justifies her actions last night ....

Nor his, all your famous news networks touted their horns about how he rejected her etc..... you and Hardin have proved otherwise 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Nor his, all your famous news networks touted their horns about how he rejected her etc..... you and Hardin have proved otherwise 

We have never been one's that have sat on the fence as you have said you do.  We have chosen a conservative approach to politics.   JETT, I will ask you the same question that I did Danny Zuco.  If someone accused you of a crime you did not commit or lied about you to your family and friends.  Would you shake their hand ? Danny said he would.  I honestly can't say I could.  I would simply walk away.  They caused damage in others eyes and minds.  The accusations against President Trump were not confirmed, and yes, I will defend him on the Ukraine aspect.  He was never friends to my knowledge with Joe Biden or Hunter.  If he was, he might have looked the other way when it came to their dealings in the Ukraine, but that is pure speculation on my part.  He wasn't, and simply requested  that the investigation be reopened.  It wasn't.  Move forward and onward.             

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

We have never been one's that have sat on the fence as you have said you do.  We have chosen a conservative approach to politics.   JETT, I will ask you the same question that I did Danny Zuco.  If someone accused you of a crime you did not commit or lied about you to your family and friends.  Would you shake their hand ? Danny said he would.  I honestly can't say I could.  I would simply walk away.  They caused damage in others eyes and minds.  The accusations against President Trump were not confirmed, and yes, I will defend him on the Ukraine aspect.  He was never friends to my knowledge with Joe Biden or Hunter.  If he was, he might have looked the other way when it came to their dealings in the Ukraine, but that is pure speculation on my part.  He wasn't, and simply requested  that the investigation be reopened.  It wasn't.  Move forward and onward.             

Yes, in a national setting, in a formal meeting, in front of an audience I would always shake someone's hand, especially if I were President of the United States. That is part of politics. I've had to shake hands with many a parent I would have rather have hit on top of the head with a sledge hammer, but had to remember I was the bigger person and in the right. Sometimes you have to be the bigger person in public, all other times, you avoid that person and you don't have to make those decisions. 

As I said in my first post, both were WRONG, and I will always believe that, I watched the speech, in its entirety, live. And the conservatives host started by saying that he "snubbed" her, and then she retaliated. They were BOTH WRONG!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!

6 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

Representative Wilson apologized for it, as should Representative Pelosi.  I don't think he should have apologized, because he told the truth that President Obama lied.  DACA is still in place for illegal aliens in America. It is still the law thanks to leftist judges.  It could finally come to an end this year when the Supreme Court rules again on it, if they decide to.  DAPA is also still in force for illegal alien parents of children that have been born in the United States.  

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Pelosi's reign of terror and corruption is drawing to a close ... she will give up the gavel and wither into oblivion after the next election  ....

Things are going to get Very Exciting in the coming months; FBI agents being fired &/or Imprisoned following investigations... Who knows, We May even see a former VP & his son go to “The Clink”, along with Pelosi,Schiff, Nads, Comey, Strzrok, & Schumer... It Is Going DOWN soon!🤨

• Like 2