Mitt Romney ‘Should Be Expelled’ from Republican Party

RETIREDFAN1

8 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

David Duke WAS NEVER ELECTED TO CONGRESS..........You dimturds can't say that about Grand Kleagle Byrd........:rofl:

What's odd is out of all the politicians that have been elected only two Republicans have been known to have been members at one time.  Both of those were Governors back in the 20's, and didn't last very long once it was found that they were members of the KKK.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan_members_in_United_States_politics .  I know that Mitt Romney wasn't nor has ever been a KKK member.  We do not believe in belonging to secret societies, and one can be excommunicated for joining the Klan.  On top of the we were persecuted by the Klan for our beliefs.  I would not label Mitt Romney as a Klan member, and it is ludicrous to even think so if people knew our faiths history.  

9 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

He was also a Democrat at one time, but though he could be elected with an R after his name.  No sane Republican would vote for him.  He was elected to the State House in Louisiana, but some of those folks over there a bit "special".  

I heard someone from Louisiana once say “Edwin Edwards might be a Crook, but at Least he’ll Tell you he’s a crook..” Can’t argue with that coonass Logic.😳