DeTraveon Brown- Fake Ole Miss Signee- Now North Texas Signee

1 hour ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

All accounts have this a case of bad communication. Not a kid trying to get attention for a fake signing...Very weird

On 2/6/2020 at 4:22 PM, txk85 said:

so did he have an offer from the previous staff and then kiffin pulled it?

From what I have gathered, he had an offer , and they had him on an official visit last week. They told him his offer wasn’t valid anymore and going to someone else early in the week. He was embarrassed, and still “signed” with Ole Miss on Wednesday. However, in reality he didn’t actually sign on Wednesday. We had an offer out to him still, and he signed with us this morning. He is a kid, and  didn’t know how to handle the situation. It’s messed up got passed over at the last minute by Ole Miss. I’m glad he signed with us.

20 hours ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

From what I have gathered, he had and offer , and they had him on an official visit last week. They told him his offer wasn’t valid anymore and going to someone else early in the week. He was embarrassed, and still “signed” with Ole Miss on Wednesday. However, in reality he didn’t actually sign on Wednesday. We had an offer out to him still, and he signed with us this morning. He is a kid, and  didn’t know how to handle the situation. It’s messed up got passed over at the last minute by Ole Miss. I’m glad he signed with us.

just glad it wasnt like the kid that "signed" with Cal years ago. i didnt know if it was a  if this other kid doesnt sign with us then you have a scholarship type deal.

• Like 1