AAA report: Gas prices expected to fall under $2 per gallon next week

RETIREDFAN1

Don't know where ya'll live, but here in the Mills area, we are already paying $1.84 a gallon and that is at Brookshire's. I have paid over $2 a gallon in over 3 weeks. Even down near Galveston at the Buckee's just north of the island, I paid an ungodly amount of $1.94 and thought that was highway robbery:)

Hope ya'll catch up with us. Best part of the Brookshire's price, is the points that I save from shopping there, especially purchasing gift cards for Christmas with 5X the points, racked up 2 $1 offs in January, meaning I was paying less than a dollar for gas. LOL. 

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

Don't know where ya'll live, but here in the Mills area, we are already paying $1.84 a gallon and that is at Brookshire's. I have paid over $2 a gallon in over 3 weeks. Even down near Galveston at the Buckee's just north of the island, I paid an ungodly amount of $1.94 and thought that was highway robbery:)

Hope ya'll catch up with us. Best part of the Brookshire's price, is the points that I save from shopping there, especially purchasing gift cards for Christmas with 5X the points, racked up 2 $1 offs in January, meaning I was paying less than a dollar for gas. LOL. 

We been stuck at $2.07 here for about a week......lol......hope we catch up with you guys here in a few days......