Coup plotter Colonel Vindman could be fired today… Developing…

Wild74

SOURCE – BLOOMBERG

The White House is weighing a plan to dismiss Alexander Vindman from the National Security Council after he testified in President Donald Trump’s impeachment inquiry, preparing to position the move as part of a broader effort to shrink the foreign policy bureaucracy, two people familiar with the matter said.

The White House intends to portray any house-cleaning as part of a downsizing of the NSC staff, not retaliation, according to the people.

Some of the officials being targeted for removal from the NSC would be reassigned because they’re perceived as being disloyal to the president, three people familiar with the matter said on condition of anonymity owing to the sensitivity of personnel moves.

Senior officials were informed on Thursday that some staff would be leaving the White House, the people added. The moves have been in the works since at least last week and could come as soon as Friday.

Vindman has not been told of any change in his status, according to a person close to his legal team, and plans to show up for work until told otherwise. His twin, Yevgeny Vindman, also remains at the NSC and is not aware of any change in his status, that person added.

Here is the disloyal snake in the grass maybe he can become Romney's consulate 

vindman-sad.jpg?resize=705%2C447&ssl=1With Vindman in mind....Researchers in the US are contemplating replacing lab rats with Democrats; you can get emotionally attached to a rat, not to mention there are a whole lot of things even a rat won’t do.
As a plus, they wouldn’t have to deal with PETA over “animal cruelty”, since PETA folk don’t care about people.

Donald Trump Jr. thanked House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff for "unearthing who all needed to be fired."

Trump Jr. tweeted Friday evening after his father, President Trump, pushed two top impeachment witnesses who testified against him during the House impeachment investigation out of their government roles earlier in the day.

"Allow me a moment to thank — and this may be a bit of a surprise — Adam Schiff. Were it not for his crack investigation skills, @realDonaldTrump might have had a tougher time unearthing who all needed to be fired," Trump Jr. said. "Thanks, Adam!"

• Like 1

I couldn't begin to tell you how many times I was on a conference call with my superiors in the military with high ranking people both civilian and military and I disagreed with their policies .... I didn't leak classified info or confidential parts of the conversations I disagreed with .... I swore an oath to obey the lawful orders of my superiors and pledged my loyalty.  I also signed documents that held me to those actions .... just like Lindman did ... he violated the oath he took and the legal bounds of his security clearance designation .... he should be held accountable because nothing he heard on the phone calls with President Trump and Ukrainian violated any laws .... Lindman just didn't like the president's policies .... it's  not his place to do what he did and he should face the legal consequences for his actions ....

• Like 1