Add Sondland to the list...😜

CarthDawg77

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Think (HOPE) you’re right.

Evidently folks working in the White House don’t have to sign a Confidentiality Agreement.

That's hard to believe ... ANYONE civilian or military that has access to TS classified material, written or verbal has to sign an agreement not to disclose that information ... I can't believe these people aren't being prosecuted  ... especially Vindman ... he should be headed to Leavenworth  ....

• Like 2

'Draining the swamp', Kirt?!?!? He appointed Sondland based on campaign donations, so your 'logic' as usual doesn't fit when someone who was close to Trump tells the truth about his utter, historic corruption. Try again, and also detail for us your extensive insight on the law. You mutter a good game. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

'Draining the swamp', Kirt?!?!? He appointed Sondland based on campaign donations, so your 'logic' as usual doesn't fit when someone who was close to Trump tells the truth about his utter, historic corruption. Try again, and also detail for us your extensive insight on the law. You mutter a good game. 

Most ambassadors have traditionally been assigned based on support or donations regardless of party affiliation .... most are nothing more than figurehead positions  ....

14 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Most ambassadors have traditionally been assigned based on support or donations regardless of party affiliation .... most are nothing more than figurehead positions  ....

In case you haven't noticed,  it doesn't matter that this has traditionally been the way it goes but now that it's Trump doing it,  it's suddenly not acceptable. Zzzzzz

He deserved to be fired.  His entire testimony was based on assumptions and not was actually stated.  His testimony would have been thrown out in an ordinary court of law.  With biased heads of the judiciary committee they wouldn't.  Had he simply stated what he heard, and not what he thought was being said he would still have his job.  With world matters at risk you don't need clowns like these listening in on calls.  I don't know why they should be in the first place.  It's similar to espionage.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Kirt

Still a lot of swamp draining to do ... should have been done as soon as President Trump was elected

Me 

Trump appointed him. 

Kirt

Mumble, mumble

Dawg

I got your back, Kirt, mutter, mutter. 

🤣

President Trump has made a few bad appointments based on bad advice from discrete swamp dwellers ... unlike libturds like Barry Soetoro, he fires his mistakes  ....

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Kirt

Still a lot of swamp draining to do ... should have been done as soon as President Trump was elected

Me 

Trump appointed him. 

Kirt

Mumble, mumble

Dawg

🤣

Fresh from Adam Schiff’s School Of Ad Lib, I see, Gladys...😂

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

That's hard to believe ... ANYONE civilian or military that has access to TS classified material, written or verbal has to sign an agreement not to disclose that information ... I can't believe these people aren't being prosecuted  ... especially Vindman ... he should be headed to Leavenworth  ....

Agreed - why isn’t he on his way to Leavenworth?   It’s time to put people away.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Kirt

Me 

Trump appointed him. 

Kirt

Mumble, mumble

Dawg

🤣

72658047-835A-4D2F-9286-C5EAD356232C.jpeg