The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WestHardinfan1

Former MLB Pitcher Sues Astros, Says Cheating Scheme Harmed His Career

He won't win a dime.  He was scorched his entire time after being called up.  Who knows if he'll even make it on a roster in Japan.  

I don't think the Astros destroyed his career, if you take the games he pitched against the Astros out how well did he do against the others. 

I'm filing a breach of promise suit.   I think Bregman promised they'd be back in the World Series last year

I'll have to find the tweet, but someone posted his numbers the other day...He pitched in something like 48 games...the first 26 weren't bad. ERA a little north of 3....The last 22 were awful. ERA north of 6 and was shelled pretty regularly. The game against Houston may have been the straw that broke the camels back, but he was trending that direction...

Similar story of Ryan Pressly. Pressly was struggling. Astros shelled him and he got sent to AAA. He worked on a few things, and after a couple of weeks he came back and was throwing absolute darts. 

It wasn't the Astros cheating. It was this dude not handling failure and getting better. Stupid lawsuit...

From Twitter...

Mike Bolsinger:

Career Record: 8-19 over 4 years

2014:
- No games against Astros
- 5.50 ERA

2015:
- 3.62 ERA

2016:
- 6.83 ERA