Another question for the Democrats here, especially if you're pro-choice...

Monte1076

I believe there have a been a few cases about that. But I am not sure, will have to look it up later.Ā 

I agree, the male should have a say. But in the end, it is not the male that has to carry the child for 9 months.Ā 

I don't know what the solution is, at least not until the Supreme Court decides when "life begins". Conception? Heartbeat? Birthday?Ā 

We only celebrate one of those things, and that is why many take it to far. While I argue for choice, I will say that I would prefer a ruling that says life begins at the heartbeat. But until then, we just have to live with what the courts have given us. That is part of being a society of rules.Ā 

• Stinks 1

I am not nearly concerned about any of this as I am with being forced thru taxes to subsidize it. Can I just not be forced to pay for someone elseā€™s first before we start talking about what is and what isnā€™t or what should or should not be legal. This should be an issue we all take up first. Then anything from simpleĀ limitations to outright ban can be discussed after that.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I am not nearly concerned about any of this as I am with being forced thru taxes to subsidize it. Can I just not be forced to pay for someone elseā€™s first before we start talking about what is and what isnā€™t or what should or should not be legal. This should be an issue we all take up first. Then anything from simpleĀ limitations to outright ban can be discussed after that.Ā 

I will also agree with that, I believe that women should have the right to choose, but the government should NEVER pay for these types of things. If you choose to buy a house you can't afford, then that is your choice, and the bank will take it from you. If you choose to have an abortion, that is your decision, just DO NOT expect the taxpayers to pay for it. You got into this mess, it is your responsibility to fix it.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 2

4 hours ago, JETT said:

Independent, I've said it more than once

Oh i know, but from what all else i've seen on here is your disdain for them "racist republicans", never mind that the entire D party's existence over the last half centuryĀ is owed to it's commitment to the extermination of aĀ very large chunk of the minority population.

2 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Walk like a duck, quack like a duck......you're a democrat.......you can't fool us....we have YEARS of your posts to go back and see that from.......:rofl:

I don't care what you have doesn't change how I vote or my views... I wouldn't on trump if he was on fire... a few of you need to go ba k and read up on your history and see y majority of Africans dont cut for him... yall dont see why ppl don't stand for the national anthem for reasons of their choice etc.. my wife is in college and studying our history and it boggles my mind how racist our country is and trump feedsĀ the fire and half or more of his party loves everything he says and doesn't condemn anything negative in plain sight that he says or does... that's y he will continue to get hated throughout his presidency, and once his term is up I feel for him JS

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I don't care what you have doesn't change how I vote or my views... I wouldn't on trump if he was on fire... a few of you need to go ba k and read up on your history and see y majority of Africans dont cut for him... yall dont see why ppl don't stand for the national anthem for reasons of their choice etc.. my wife is in college and studying our history and it boggles my mind how racist our country is and trump feedsĀ the fire and half or more of his party loves everything he says and doesn't condemn anything negative in plain sight that he says or does... that's y he will continue to get hated throughout his presidency, and once his term is up I feel for him JS

:BS::BS::BS:

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Whatā€™s going to happen ?