REAL AMERICAN HERO, Medal of Honor Recipient Leroy Petry Defends PRESIDENT Trump’s Firing of Communist Traitor Vindman

RETIREDFAN1

He wasn't really fired, because he was only dismissed.  He has not been discharged from the Army.  We'll see if he's brought before a  court- martial for what he did.  I doubt it.  If we remember right Obama made a purge of the military in regards to officers.  I think President Trump should do the same, but we'd hear the left saying that he's destroying lives.  Of course there was crickets when BHO did it.  

28 minutes ago, JETT said:

Why'd they get rid of his twin brother who had nothing to do with this... just curious 

Ha .... his office was right across from his brother's  ... he was also in charge of vetting Bolton's book ... he has HUGH conflicts of interest .... if you think he had nothing to do with the whistleblower hoax along with his brother, you are really naive  ....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

I realize the Military has changed quite a bit since I was in, but there was a time if a Sgt did something similar to a Major, he’d be breaking rocks in Leavenworth.  Jmo, but that’s where Vindman needs to be.   

He should lose his security clearance and be assigned to watch a coffee pot somewhere while he is awaiting his court martial .... his brother too ....

• Like 1