Obama 'planted moles' in White House to torpedo next president 'All roads in the effort to get rid of Trump lead right back to the top'

RETIREDFAN1

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Crazy extremist talk for a Wednesday...nice to see the Dark Web, conspiracy theories, blood lustย and general nuttiness out in the open, though. Sorta refreshing in a way.ย 

Treason is serious business, & no laughing matter; These people committed treason when they tried to pull off a coup against a duly elected President of The United States Of America.๐Ÿคจ

• Like 2

While the leaks of the classified people is treason, I am going to take a different route than most on here and say, President Trump is partially to blame in this one. When he stepped into office he could have fired everyone, one of the things that made him famous. I understand that you need some hold over to get started, but it has been 3 years, every obama appointee or hire should be gone already, bring in your own. If President Trump bought Bloomberg's business, would he keep Bloomberg working? Heck no, should have gotten rid of them within the first year.ย 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

While the leaks of the classified people is treason, I am going to take a different route than most on here and say, President Trump is partially to blame in this one. When he stepped into office he could have fired everyone, one of the things that made him famous. I understand that you need some hold over to get started, but it has been 3 years, every obama appointee or hire should be gone already, bring in your own. If President Trump bought Bloomberg's business, would he keep Bloomberg working? Heck no, should have gotten rid of them within the first year.ย 

On this matter we agree 100%. ย There should've been a "bloodbath" on day one. ย (I put bloodbathย in quotes so I wouldn't trigger the libs and their crazy hitler talk.)

9 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

On this matter we agree 100%. ย There should've been a "bloodbath" on day one. ย (I put bloodbathย in quotes so I wouldn't trigger the libs and their crazy hitler talk.)

Thank you on the agreement. It's nice to agree on some things, but not everyone has to agree on everything, but we should all listen and try to comprehend what the others are saying, then without yelling, give your disagreement.ย 

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I agree the longest they should have stayed on is three months. ย I realize that President Trump is a novice when it comes to politics. ย If he was going to drain the swamp the first place he should have started was in the White House. ย I wouldn't have kept anyone with connection to the prior Administration on for longer than two weeks. ย I realize that he was busy trying to gut most of the policies that President Obama had in place, but he could have delegated that authority to some of his cabinet members. ย 

3 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Keeping those people on for an extended period was his doing; Doing what those people did is All on them.

3 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I agree, there are a lot of them that he could have and should have gotten rid of immediately ..... That said, it's not that easy to fire a federal civil service employee ,,, it's a lot easier to reassign them and sometimes that is even hard to do ...

I tried unsuccessfully for two years to fire a logistics analyst that worked for me at 8th AF HQ ... I finally gave up because of the red tape ....

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Thank you on the agreement. It's nice to agree on some things, but not everyone has to agree on everything, but we should all listen and try to comprehend what the others are saying, then without yelling, give your disagreement.ย 

I LIKE yelling.....๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…