Pew survey: U.S. voters put 'climate change' at bottom of priority list Ranks 17th of 18 issues facing the country

RETIREDFAN1

It's because of the weather that they've experience.  I'll say this has been a mild winter, except for back in November when we had 32 degree weather.  However, it's the norm for the Texas Gulf Coast region.  I'm just glad that we have less than a month of potential  chilly weather.  This weekend looks like another fantastic weekend for how I like my temps.   

12 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

It's because of the weather that they've experience.  I'll say this has been a mild winter, except for back in November when we had 32 degree weather.  However, it's the norm for the Texas Gulf Coast region.  I'm just glad that we have less than a month of potential  chilly weather.  This weekend looks like another fantastic weekend for how I like my temps.   

🤦‍♂️

In either Iowa or New Hampshire, it was reported to be #2, behind HC.  Unbelievable.  

P.T. Barnum said a sucker is born every minute.  In Blue States now, it’s a lot more frequent.  Perhaps at some point, California for example, Blue States should make sterilization, just prior to leaving puberty, mandatory for all 15 sexes.  The cost in Mental Health Care alone makes this a smart move.