Carlos Beltran revelations point to Yankees involvement

RETIREDFAN1

This article shows exactly what I've been saying.  A.J. Hinch didn't stop it, because he wanted to keep the clubhouse together, but they should have released Beltran.  The thing is it didn't even help Beltran who was one of the masterminds.  He batted .231 that year.  He was desperate for anything to get his ring.  He had played 20 years in the league, and never won one.  If the Yankees were cheating it didn't help them win a World Series.  They haven't won one since 2009, and that's the last time the won the AL pennant.  Hinch and Luhnow were scapegoats, and they should not have been fired.  I think they would have won without any sign stealing.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Yankees need to be hit with sanctions too.... 

Every Major League Team should be hit with sanctions.  They've all tried, but they weren't successful.  The Astros weren't successful either.  They shouldn't have been given sanctions after the last World Series anomaly with the victor winning every away game.  It will happen in every sport.  The Flex Defense as developed by Coach Tom Landry was a perfect science, but talent on the field overrides  deficiencies.  You can know exactly what play is coming by reads, but if you can't make the play you're beat.  His teams were in the Super Bowl 5 times, but he only won .400 percent of those games.  He had a .605 winning percentage in his career as a head coach.  His concept was set before he became the Head Coach and in his first four years he had a winning percentage of .406.  in his last four years he had a winning percentage of .440.  The cause and effect were lack of talent, even with a perfect plan.  

What I'm saying is even if you know what's coming at you, sometime you won't know what hit you until after it's all over.  

• Like 1