Roger Stone jury racist foreperson anti-Trump social media posts surface after she defends DOJ prosecutors

Wild74

I am going to bet that Barry and others won't read this article. I mean you can read the tweets by this person, someone who sat on a jury, are you sure you can trust the jury's verdict. Nope, Barry will throw out the :poop: emoji, and say it's not from a reliable source. But reading tweets and re-tweets from a person's account is pretty accurate. I guess she had her account hacked. SMH. 

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Stone must have had some terrible representation to allow her to be on the jury.  She should have never been selected.  They should research potential jurors far better.  

My understanding is the judge didn't allow her to be removed after Stones lawyer tried. If that is the case the judge needs to be removed also. 

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Stone must have had some terrible representation to allow her to be on the jury.  She should have never been selected.  They should research potential jurors far better.  

She was probably selected Because of her slanted views; Like I said, it was a kangaroo court.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:04 PM, KirtFalcon said:

AG Barr should have a field day pointing out all the corruption and bias against Stone, just to try and get him to turn on President Trump ....

Barr is so much smarter than those yahoos - no contest.