USAF to Allow Turbans, Hijabs & Beards

Hagar

17 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Looks to me like they are removing a religious litmus test to serving in the Air Force, but then that may just be my observation. Definitely doesn't bring nausea that they did it. 

No news there. You wouldn’t get nausea if they assassinated President Trump, would you?

9 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No news there. You wouldn’t get nausea if they assassinated President Trump, would you?

That's a sad, twisted accusation, from an obsessed devotee of his. When did hard righters decide to go all the way around the bend? Was the strain too much?

And who are 'they'? 

• Stinks 1

“They” are people who refuse to accept that Donald Trump is The President of The United States Of America; Not Hillary Clinton; “They” are people who  do eveything they can to disrupt his presidency with endless B.S. impeachment instead of doing the people’s work  & providing for the Common Good of the Greatest Nation on Planet Earth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Stinks 2

30 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

“They” are those who Began this Impeachment even Before Donald J.Trump even took The Oath Of Office. 

I'll bite on that one, because THIS is where you are really clueless and purposely oblivious. Trump started down the road toward impeachment 30 years ago when he became an amoral, unfit, mobster, with corruption to his core, and he continued that through the campaign and accelerated without hesitation through his time in office. A leopard doesn't change its spots. 

• Stinks 3

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I'll bite on that one, because THIS is where you are really clueless and purposely oblivious. Trump started down the road toward impeachment 30 years ago when he became an amoral, unfit, mobster, with corruption to his core, and he continued that through the campaign and accelerated without hesitation through his time in office. A leopard doesn't change its spots. 

Wow! Your hatred of Trump began 30 years ago? 😱 That’s called “Obsession”, Barry; perhaps you should seek help from a licensed mental health professional!😳🙄 

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2020 at 4:24 PM, CarthDawg77 said:

Wow! Your hatred of Trump began 30 years ago? 😱 That’s called “Obsession”, Barry; perhaps you should seek help from a licensed mental health professional!😳🙄 

Not sure he actually hated him in those times.  Remember, Trump was a Democrat then.  To a liberal, they do no wrong, unless they become a Republican.  😂😄😂

• Like 1