President Bonespurs Zeroes Out Stars and Stripes

BarryLaverty

Like most newspapers, Stars and Striped had morphed into a left leaning political publication ... in the mold of NPR .... once a staple for all military news, Stars and Stripes was the standard for honest news reporting .... I read it every time it came out for over 22 years ... by the time I retired in 1997, it was a shell of what it was in its glory days ... now, it's no longer a good source of honest reporting .... sad, but it either needs to be reformed back to honestly reporting the news and events, or just be shut down ....

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Like most newspapers, Stars and Striped had morphed into a left leaning political publication ... in the mold of NPR .... once a staple for all military news, Stars and Stripes was the standard for honest news reporting .... I read it every time it came out for over 22 years ... by the time I retired in 1997, it was a shell of what it was in its glory days ... now, it's no longer a good source of honest reporting .... sad, but it either needs to be reformed back to honestly reporting the news and events, or just be shut down ....

Like CNN, LSDMSNBCQ, et al. FAKE NEWS outlets.

Freaking dimwit presidents starting with Slick Willie and their libtard general officers  starting politicizing everything in the military .... started with don't  ask  don't tell ... discipline of the younger troups started eroding and one thing led to another socialization of the troops .... Hell, when I was an airman slick sleeve back in 75, if someone that outranked you and told you to start painting the curb, you damn well did what you were told, or else!! ... no longer with this touchy feely bunch of pansies ... before I retired in 97, you had to take time and explain everything to see if they agreed with you ... a damn Chief Master Sergeant having to make sure you didn't  hurt some wet behind the ears recruit with your orders, which basically became a suggestion .... he needed to understand and agree with you .... had to be careful not to hurt  his feelings .... I have been retired for 22 years, I can imagine how bad it is now ... all we need is a Crazy Bernie or Pocahontas Commander in Chief .... yea, that would be the ticket  .....

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Badmouthing the current military? Sad, but definitely a Trump trait, until he wants to lay claim to some good act, or pander to those who think the military can commit war crimes without consequences. Very sad. 

Current military has been purged of the kind of great warfighting generals ... Generals who were great military tacticians and leaders ... it started right after Ronald Reagan left office and continued throughout the remainder of my military career ... They were gradually replaced with politically left leaning "yes men" for the most part .... that's a fact .... of course libtards like you Larry wouldn't know anything about it .... just like you don't know jack :poop: about most things in the real world  .... 

The true warriors, the soldiers, the airmen, the marines, the seamen .... the backbone of the military are still there  ...  they are just under liberal mismanagement ....