Anybody else hear of this?

TheShadowKnows

http://lufkindailynews.com/news/community/article_a1ac76c0-4edb-11ea-b6d8-efe914ce8d0a.html

former Hudson Lady Hornets and Angelina College Lady Roadrunners softball player who was working as head coach of the Grapeland High School softball team was arrested earlier this week on a charge of having an improper relationship with a student and another charge of sexual assault, according to an article in the Grapeland Messenger.

Kaylee Parker, 24, was arrested on Wednesday by the Grapeland Police Department and booked into custody on two felony counts.

It’s as perverted as it gets 

1 hour ago, harry7 said:

Wow. How does this keep happening 

Whatever happens, we should definitely keep pushing sexuality on children and teaching that there's no objective morality. It's working like gangbusters. 

• Like 2

Back when I was in school, you heard rumors of it happening but nothing verified or actually reported. The guys that "had relations" with a female teacher where always thought to be cool for it. There was never anyway of knowing it happened for sure.  The double standard of course labeled the female teacher the opposite way.  Male teachers and female students, the rumor was always a coach. 

31 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Like hell it did! Lesbian sexual ecounters with a coach and player is new and brought on by the redefinition of sexuality 

I was talking teacher/student relations in general. I’ll agree that the lesbo stuff is a new wave of non biblical life. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

It’s always happened. Laws and social media magnified it all. 

Exactly...when most of us (in our late 40"s and older) grew up, there were ALWAYS a teacher or 3 that "had relationships" with students in your HS. You know that "cool teacher". Just things tightened up with the proliferation of the internet and media from all over. It's about sex so people want to hear the dirt...it's the way people are. I'm also in the camp of that parents now are in their kids business to a whole new level and kids will post their "trash news" of what and who they do. Many times as we grew up, our parents though..."My Little Joe goes to church and he doesn't drink, smoke, cuss, or have sex"..."and my Little Janey sure don't...she's waiting for marriage, the way we taught her".

People who find out what is happening also see $$$ because we live in a sue crazy culture.  

23 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

I was talking teacher/student relations in general. I’ll agree that the lesbo stuff is a new wave of non biblical life. 

that was happening too...less, yes...a lot on that was if you were "lipstick" enough, schools and communities totally wouldn't even have had a second thought..."oh Ms. Johnson's not one of those, hush up...stop gossiping"