Subway thief thanks Democrats following 139th Arrest.

CarthDawg77

4 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

They left is crazy.  It will create more career criminals if it isn't repealed.  It's only going to make the streets of New York as dangerous as they were in the 70's and 80's.  

Unchecked, this will lead to complete anarchy, just the way it was designed by the Communists who wrought  this loophole.

5 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Old man question here.  What does "it's lit" mean?

I think it means that they like it, something like "It's a good thing".

It's like "thirsty" now doesn't always mean "in need of something to drink". Now it also means someone who craves attention, as in "Wow, those ladies that interrupted Bernie's rally the other day were thirsty!" But it also has a sexual connotation, I think, in that "Wow, Becky is really thirsty for Chad".

At least I think that's what it means.

57 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I think it means that they like it, something like "It's a good thing".

It's like "thirsty" now doesn't always mean "in need of something to drink". Now it also means someone who craves attention, as in "Wow, those ladies that interrupted Bernie's rally the other day were thirsty!" But it also has a sexual connotation, I think, in that "Wow, Becky is really thirsty for Chad".

At least I think that's what it means.

Very much like the word “woke” has been hijacked by idiots to somehow mean something more than it really means because they refuse to use proper grammar.

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Very much like the word “woke” has been hijacked by idiots to somehow mean something more than it really means because they refuse to use proper grammar.

Personally, I usually just roll my eyes to myself at things like that.  Like using the word "adult" as a verb.

• Like 1