Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lionpride08

Girls basketball playoff scores

Recommended Posts

Winnsboro 85 Atlanta 46

Mt Vernon over Pewitt

Prairiland with the sweep over New Boston. 55-51

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buffalo 39 Rogers 37 final... Rogers missed layup as time expired

Lexington over Frankston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bullard 57

Paris North Lamar 43

 

Gilmer 49

Paris 37

 

Pleasant Grove 62

Kilgore 35

 

Chapel Hill N/A

Liberty/Eylau N/A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sabine knocked off Elysian Fields 54-53. Scored the game winner with 8 seconds left. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Sabine knocked off Elysian Fields 54-53. Scored the game winner with 8 seconds left. 

Congrats Sabine. It was a great game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

4 seed Hughes Springs beats 1 seed White Oak 63-54

I didn’t see this coming at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Malakoff defeated Whitney 58-51

Malakoff plays Lexington TBA 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

I didn’t see this coming at all. 

Shocker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BoHogg said:

3 seed Harmony beat 2 seed Tatum 37-36

First time in 10 seasons Tatum girls didn’t make it to second round. Can’t remember the last time they had a record like this seasons 16-12 mark. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like Region 2 3A is a 4 horse race between Mineola, Winnsboro, MP Chapel Hill, and Edgewood just like last year. Don't really see any of the other teams giving any trouble to those 4 especially based on some of the results from the first round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

First time in 10 seasons Tatum girls didn’t make it to second round. Can’t remember the last time they had a record like this seasons 16-12 mark. 

I was surprised at this one too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2020 at 7:49 AM, chevyman said:

Sounds like Region 2 3A is a 4 horse race between Mineola, Winnsboro, MP Chapel Hill, and Edgewood just like last year. Don't really see any of the other teams giving any trouble to those 4 especially based on some of the results from the first round. 

Just like last year. I believe Winnsboro will beat Mineola this year setting up round 3 of CH vs Winny. It’s a shame one of them won’t be at the State tourney. Both are deserving. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...